The online racing simulator
Final [Jun 26, 2016] 3 hours of Kyoto International rev.

First things first: Kyoto International reversed (K31r) is NOT Kyoto National reversed (KY2r). It is rather the combination of Kyoto Grand Prix rev. and Kyoto National rev. so keep that in mind.

Qualifying will run from 18 June 2016 15:30UTC until Sun, 26 June 2016 15:30UTC. Drivers can drive as many laps as they wish to. A team needs at least one timed lap to be allowed to start the race. E.g. it is enough that one driver of the team sets a lap. If more then one driver of a team sets a lap time, the faster time will be taken for the starting line-up. The end of the qualifying also marks the deadline for changes to the team's line-up, class or car.

The qualifying password will be published here, so teams, that sign-up can directly do qualifying, even when noone's sending them a password. Please always drive with your correct name format on the server, so it is easier to do the qualifying results. Wink
server: Open Endurance Cup
password (with the start of the qualifying): FkIyNoAtLo

Qualifying standing available online at http://newdimensionracing.com/preqtracker/qtracker.php - times are pulled from the server at the top of every hour.

Race starts at 16:00UTC, with the gridding at 15:50UTC.
Attached files
Standings.pdf - 243.3 KB - 329 views
As per the rules, class classifications are also on the line. Before the final round, two of three class titles are clinched:

The GT1 category is won by 88 Team Badass. The NGT category is won by 01 eXtrem Racing #1. Congratulations.
Qualifying is underway! Please note - at the start of the session Airio could not be cleared (I'm not sure why it wouldn't work). This will probably mean, that a further reset of lap time data is needed. Anyways your times driven since the start of the qualifying session will count!
Attached images
lfs_00000007.jpg
Sorry to say that, but tracker is still on Westhill.
Quote from jueweb :Sorry to say that, but tracker is still on Westhill.

Deko has been at IMS the past weekend so I guess he didn't come round fixing the tracker yet.
I'll start the tracking tomorrow after work, I got back from Indy this afternoon and have mostly been a vegetable relaxing after a packed weekend!
Sadly no livestream is possible for me today. I gave away my second computer, as it didn't work anymore and couldn't organise an alternative one. Frown

I still hope to see a few people this evening racing the final round Smile
To shorten the stating procedure on this long track, custom grid in the final sector will be used will be used, reducing the formation lap time.
Attached files
KY3Y_OEC2.lyt - 1.1 KB - 288 views
qualifying results
Attached images
lfs_00000008.jpg
lfs_00000009.jpg
any replay ?
Serverside replays will be uploaded soon
Final standings and the results of the final round. Championship standings on the website are updated.
Attached images
Fahrer_1.jpg
GT1_1.jpg
GT2_1.jpg
NGT_1.jpg
Team_1.jpg
Team_2.jpg
Team_3.jpg
Team_4.jpg
I'm kinda confused about attached R5 results - so I'm suddenly 2nd,behind me are the actual race winners Merida,but in 1st place a team that didn't even participate... Looking
Quote from Eclipsed :I'm kinda confused about attached R5 results - so I'm suddenly 2nd,behind me are the actual race winners Merida,but in 1st place a team that didn't even participate... Looking

Ups... Yep, they are completely messed up I'm afraid... I correct that when I'm home again.
corrected race results
Attached files
OEC2_R5.pdf - 145.4 KB - 255 views

Final [Jun 26, 2016] 3 hours of Kyoto International rev.
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG