The online racing simulator
More Tyre Options for LFS cars!
It's been on my mind for the last few days and I'd actually really like to see this (I assume) small adjustment in LFS. The option to have (Almost) any tyre on (Almost) any car. WITHOUT MODS!

Now I can understand that it might be a bit over powered to have slicks on any of the TBOs, LRFs or STDs, and purposeless to have road normals etc. on a GTR or Formula Cars. But consider my point of view.

1. A whole new variety or races/new racing categories. Eg: GTR/Formula Rallycross - Awesome TBO/LRF Grip Races!
And 2. Very interesting and new setups to build or try out.

Now I'm not sure if this might be something coming with the new tyre physics, but its an idea. Not asking for engine swaps or the ability to make your car over powered in general like a lot of others, but just more tyre options for all the cars.

Your thoughts?
when tyre physics are released
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :when tyre physics are released

Its something coming with the new tyre physics?
If that's what you mean, has it been said officially? Or What's your source? Smile
#4 - Lyen
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :when tyre physics are released

HOW LONG MUST WE WAIT.

Answer: By the looks of things an estimation of 35 years would be quite accurate.
I think with the all tyres thing, it should apply to the race cars more so. Cause they can't be made any better or any more grippy because they have slicks already. So if the GTRs had Rally tyres and/or road tyres then you could have more variety in terms of racing. My 2 cents Smile
#6 - Lyen
There's a small reason to why GTS and Open wheels use slicks.

More Tyre Options for LFS cars!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG