The online racing simulator
Havent played in years... some advice needed
Hi all

I've not played LFS for years, I had a full licence but when I sign in now it says I can only play the demo.

Do I need to buy the licences again? Or is there a way of upgrading?
No,they're lifetime. Are you sure you logged in the right account? There was one occasion with similar problem,where the poster had to admit,that he mixed up his account names...
Thanks for your input.

The 1 post count worries me but I know ive not posted in many years!

Ill try the link and any previous emails I could have used, I will also double check the videos ive got as that will show my user name im guessing!

Thanks again
If you are sure you don't have another account, then try contacting the devs here, its the best way to contact them: https://www.lfs.net/mailus
Yeah the support team are amazingly helpful!

Thanks for all your help
Wrong licence name again? Big grin
yuh huh, you guessed it!
Beats forza hands down, now to get my head OUT of forza and into this!
#9 - gunja
Also came back after a long time. I was pretty hard core back then and now i even have to look in the manual for simple things like bringing up connections list. When i started my "first" race with oculus DK2 against ai at south city long, i thought i was gonna cry... all those memories, some of the best times i've had behind PC. It all came back rushing through my mind. Never again since those days i had so many online friends, my msn messenger never rested and people chatting on TS always being present in my headset.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG