The online racing simulator
Rain, snow and night in LFS
(14 posts, started )
#1 - ab12
What about my idea ?
I think will be very nice and real too.
This is the last thing lfs devs will think about, cuz there is more logical plans can help and bring lfs more intersting, and what you talking about is so much need work, cleanly its impossible.
No, this is very bad idea
#5 - ab12
#7 - ab12
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that.
Given the atrocious driving standards in public servers (including those of yours truly) in perfectly dry weather - I'm scared to think of the chaos when its wet or worse, snowing! Razz
LFS with Volumetric Snow and Ice and/or 3D Water Puddle with fully Interactive Water? Why not? Its the best Fun you can have in LFS Big grin
Take your laptop into the shower and drive with your eyes shut - perfect environmental simulation! Big grin
i would say yes but only for rain because some of the cars don't run on ice or snow
Quote from Gustas0 :i would say yes but only for rain because some of the cars don't run on ice or snow

So, Formula BMW FB02 is perfect on rallycross!
Well, obviously this topic was discussed over 9000 times, and bears the hallmarks of spam, but please don't be rude and exalt yourself over new LFS user.

After some time in LFS I have learned the thing, that LFS Devs goes their own way and I am OK with that.
For example, announced GTR interiors: nope, RallyPack: nope, open configs? All 'pro licensed' guys was like 'engine does not support this gtfo you shit demo noob' etc. And what? Open configs came.
Or, do you imagine if someone suggest 'I want two separate sections for rims to colour them how I want.'
Shitstorm for 100%, but it is in LFS from the beginning or so, coz devs just put it in.

The latest patches: new shaders, sirens, VR support; all out of nowhere. But OK, I paid for a license, so I got it after Devs worked on it.
So don't be surprised if variable weather just pops out some day Smile
I can only guess, but I think it'll come after the new tyre physics are dome Wink

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG