The online racing simulator
WinRar Unexpected end of archive
When trying to extract files from RAR archive, I come across error message stating, “Unexpected end of archive”. What’s wrong? How to extract them?
#2 - Racon
It means that the archive's actual filesize doesn't match the value contained in the archive itself, ie, it got to the end of the file before it was expecting to. Usually this is because it's a partial/cancelled download, or it's just one archive in set.
This MIGHT work. But if it's an incomplete download as Racon said, it's probably toast.

Step 1: Run WinRAR program and browse to the drive or folder where your corrupt RAR file is present
Step 2: Select the RAR file and click on “Repair” button from the tool bar
Step 3: A window pops-up choose, “Treat corrupt archive as RAR” option
Step 4: In case if you get a “Suspicious Entry” popping up, then select All, you may encounter this message several times while the repair process
Step 5: After completion of the repair process, click on close
Step 6: To extract your files, select your new rebuilt archive
Step 7: Next, choose commands->Extract without confirmation, the files start to get extracted

And, technical assistance is probably a better area for this sort of thing, I only found this by accident. Wave
-
(BrionB0) DELETED by Victor : Spam
-
(Gutholz) DELETED by Victor : Comment on deleted post
missing files issue
Quote :This MIGHT work. But if it's an incomplete download as Racon said, it's probably toast.

Your RAR file misses some files may be. Try download it again if you wish. By the way did you find a solution?
7zip
Quote from EduardoP05 :When trying to extract files from RAR archive, I come across error message stating, “Unexpected end of archive”. What’s wrong? How to extract them?

try...7zip...its free

Darren

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG