The online racing simulator
How to disable body/car repair on pit stop?
Hello,

game tells me i can disable body repairs by F12

i do this key i see repair enabled but no way to disable it?

Someone suggested up/down key but it seems does nothing, just rev the engine

My aim is to not waste time in pits while car goes properly

Thank you
I believe that if you drive with keyboard you have to press Shift+Arrow to navigate that menu (instead of just using the arrows).
Thank you, that is correct. F12 (while out of garage), then Shift + down/up arrow and then hit Enter on the Damages repair

Quite complicate if one want to do it quickly. For example i have it turned off, but during racing im damaged so it interupt proper driving and then it is complicated to enable repair while being on the track.
Indeed. LFS is meant to be played with either mouse or steering wheel. Keyboard and gamepad support is a bit messy.
Quote from Whiskey :LFS is meant to be played with either mouse or steering wheel.

Hmmmm, not sure about that one, but granted it clearly does work well with mouse Smile
#6 - Sobis
I would strongly recommend you start playing at least with a mouse Smile. It gives you much more control over the car and you can change easily the settings with the other hand while driving. At first it will be hard, you will be slower but be very gentle with the mouse, try not to do sudden movements and gradually you'll get better Smile
IIRC some WR holders were mouse drivers.
Some can drive pretty good with a gamepad too. But keyboard is worthless. I cannot understand how I could drive with that in demo anymore.
Quote from Whiskey :Indeed. LFS is meant to be played with either mouse or steering wheel. Keyboard and gamepad support is a bit messy.

gamepad has worked perfectly for me for the past 5-6 years(266744 Ml) with the only the analogue steer smooth being the only option changed in setttings
Quote from Whiskey :Indeed. LFS is meant to be played with either mouse or steering wheel. Keyboard and gamepad support is a bit messy.

Messy support or not, I've loaded over 300 hotlaps, the vast majority done with keyboard. Have had wheel now for few years, and I still can't manage to beat these times that I loaded.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG