The online racing simulator
Please have a look at the pubstat <track> format design
When Rockingham was released I had to make another release for my tracker insim in order for it to work.

Here is the actual info I want you to consider: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1899880#post1899880

Because if another track gets released I will have to do this (dive into code, run virtual machines to produce linux and windows binaries, upload new versions, make post on forum...) again in order to be able to show people world record in the !top table for that new track.
So you'd like full track names (track + config name)?
That would require a new pubstat version, otherwise everyone's current pubstat usage will break.
Another thing I wonder about - if I understand correctly - is that you would then load the data and display it 1:1 on the screen? Without any sort of input validation? (what you download is input as well)
That doesn't sound very safe imo. Even if you download from a trusted source. You must always treat external data as unsafe.
With that in mind, a conversion from short to long name doesn't sound so bad. And you can add a tracks file (text) for that purpose just like Airio, that people can update themselves - add tracks when needed. That way you don't have to do a new release with new content. Though you could of course, for those who do not understand how to add a track.
Quote from Victor :So you'd like full track names (track + config name)?
That would require a new pubstat version, otherwise everyone's current pubstat usage will break.

Yes, it would be best to simply conform to the format used in the insim. To use special file for ID-to-TrackName sounds not really good, since we would bring more burden to end users (and sometimes the users are not only server admins, but can be just regular players).

And obviously you need to increase the version for it.

Quote from Victor :
Another thing I wonder about - if I understand correctly - is that you would then load the data and display it 1:1 on the screen? Without any sort of input validation? (what you download is input as well)
That doesn't sound very safe imo. Even if you download from a trusted source. You must always treat external data as unsafe.

This is fair point, not saying that the data can be damaged (no checksum or whatsoever here). Thanks.

Anyway, you will definitely need to come up with something really hacky if you want just to continue to work on top of current system. So I think it is time to move to simple RO11 stuff.
Quote from Victor :

If intend to publish a new version, I have many possible improvements to suggest. For example if player has hidden stats to not show as it does not exist. Also if his stats are hidden, there is no need to hide Country information.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG