LFS D1 GP

Round 1
11/6 - 2006 - Fern Bay Gold rev.

Time: meet at 19:40 - start at 20:00

Cars: XRT & FZ5

Server: LFS D1 - Pass will be send by Email 1 day before

Rules and Regulations
1. Each person will get 2 rounds
2. S2 (if you don’t like then don’t come )
3. Fern Bay gold rev.
4. Xrt or Fz5
5. There can be as many people as there can fit in the server during the qualifying rounds, but then will be narrowed down to 20 Server holds 12, 1 judges. Qualifying runs are solo, you will get 2 runs for qualifying. Lines(closer to a given clipping points is better), engine's throttle angles(wide open throttle is better), and whether the vehicle accelerates on the straightway
6. Please contact me at anders.kjaersgaard@mailroom.dk on msn messenger or by email so I may receive your information (lfs username ).
7. While a person is Going on their rounds YOU WILL NOT BE ON THE TRACK. You may spec or sit in the pits and wait for your turn.
8. There will be a 30 min Practice session before the initial start of the event, please don’t show up 1 minute before event starts. I need to get a count of who is present and ready to go.
9.Angle, Speed, Lines(closer to a given clipping points is better), engine�s throttle angles(wide open throttle is better), and whether the vehicle accelerates on the straightway
9. If you would like to help judge contact me at msn.
10. No restriction on tyres.
11. Fuel load must not be under 5%
12. Half a lap, unless you want to do a full, please state if you would like to do full or half.
13. The start line is the pit exit line, the points don’t start to count until the 1st corner out of the pits.
14. Comp will be Tandem runs, there will be a qualifying round before this event, you both get 2 runs, 1 person leads, then and the next.
One Judge?
........I'm alright.
#3 - e2UnA
there will be 2-3 judges more..
hej Una
Hej Una
kan jeg blive skrevet op `?
english version
hey una
can u sign me up ?

Hej
I'm in!
If it's still possbile, I'm in!
I want to race! Im in!
I will be judge, together with Anders (UnA) and another Norwegian LFS'er
Which is the last judging corner if your only doing half a lap?
Really really sorry I couldn't join

Had some severe network problems on the computer with lfs
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
-
(Johnny Mountain) DELETED by Johnny Mountain
Quote from Johnny Mountain :Kyllä sää voit ihan suomea puhua, kun samasta maasta ollaan kert.

no we cant, this is an international forum and talking other lanuanges than english is not accepted

Lfs D1 Gp
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG