The online racing simulator
help me please [UDP packets issue]
please guys help me when i go to online i join but i cant see any car and on the mini map the cars dont move they freez i can only see the pits empty please admin help me lfs is my best game
It might not be related to your problem at all, but do you have any bandwidth monitoring software running on your pc?
I've had this with someone from the team I work for and that caused more or less the same issue as you described.
Press N on your keyboard. Connection list pops up (maybe need to press twice). Click on UDP behind hostname, it changes to TCP (in red). Maybe this "solves" the problem.
thank you cargame.nl it worked
Dobre.Thumbs up
#6 - lfsrm
ah same problem as me, even if he change the udp to tcp other people still cannot see him.

do you use wifi or rj45 ?
nkhdem bel modem adsl kho
#8 - lfsrm
Quote from drift4fun123 :nkhdem bel modem adsl kho

Parle anglais s'il te plais vue que c'est un forum international.

Essaye de te connecter directement avec le cable resaux pour que tu test si ça viens du wifi ou pas, mais je pense que c'est un peu plus compliquer que ça.

Je suspect algerie telecom de bloqué le multi de lfs exprès ou pas.

try to use english please even using google translate.

Also there is no solution atm for our problem, try to connect with the network wire (RJ45) directly with the modem to see if your problem are some packets lose from the wifi, but I suspect that isn't much help to resolve the problem.

Tbh I suspect the internet provider for blocking LFS port, on purpose or not.
bro i speek english quite good but thank you so now i can see them but i suspect that they can not see me so yea 1 month ago i did not have this probleme

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG