The online racing simulator
#1 - Benia
PLZ Race of Demo Drivers - Memorial Albyrider
Hi guys, I'am Beniamino "Benia" Izzo, PLayerZone.it Team (PLZ, is an italian team since 2004 - http://www.playerzone.it/).
We have organized a big event for italian drivers of Liveforspeed Big grin
A very big thanks to the development team of LFS.

Quote :Let’s start again!
Playerzone Team is back on track! The PLZ organisation is stretching his legs again, removing all the months and years of dust sitting under the hood, greasing all the necessary mechanisms in order to race again!

After a few briefings and brainstorming, Sports Directors PLZ-RobyMarty (aka Roberto Martorana) and PLZ-Cr45h (aka Lorenzo Dal Rio), back at the headquarters of Playerzone Team with the Chairman PLZ-Benia (aka Beniamino Izzo), announce for the 14th of December 2015 at 21:00 the PLZ-Rodd Memorial Alberto “Albyrider” Reda, friend and former PLZ driver.

Rumors said that DS is prepping up the race rules, soon to be published. There aren’t too many news, as the focus here is to relax and enjoy what seems to be an amasing night.

Since the first post about the event, we can count as much as 40 drivers attending the event, a lot of great and well known names from the past of PLZ but also new-comers, old guard and official drivers are going to be there. The sim used will be the old-but-famous Live for Speed, on his Demo version to accomplish everyone’s requirements, and we’re going to see a 30 laps race driven across the famous corners of Blackwood, with the everlasting XFG.
Qualify ends on the 13th of December at 23:59 and all the participants are already setting up their cars trying to beat each-others even for a few thousandth of second. Due to the restrictions of the Demo version, DS is thinking to split the drivers across 4 pools (GT1 to GT4), of 10 drivers each. The lineup is based on qualify times.

To preside over the race we’ll have a commentator that will also stream live on Youtube, as well as Safety Car should anything bad happen during the race.
For each of the pools, there’s going to be a honour lap for our fellow driver and friend Alberto Reda, former official driver of the PLZ-Team well known on the communities who suddenly passed away on 2013.

The show will be huge, in proper PLZ style, so stay tuned for more information and news.

Here quickly a few thoughs of one of the DS members, PLZ-Robymarty:

"I’m very excited to be back after 8 years on the Playerzone Team, say hi to a lot of people and friends I had the pleasure to meet during my 4 years at the team, some of them which helped creating what PLZ-Team is today. This actually seems like yesterday when I was here working/playing/laughing with them and PLZ-Rodd is the exact proof that nothing has an end, nothing is lost, but everything goes on."

Robymarty, aka Neuro 1
PLZ Sporting Director, commentator and journalist with the collaboration of Cr45h for revising the contents (translating and all sort of things…)

Some times of qualify:
Thumbs up
u too fast edgar
#4 - Benia
Hi all, unfortunately we reached the maximum number of driver slots available on our servers. Being this an event hosted by PLZ, we were trying to get together as many Italians as possible to remember our fellow friend Albyrider.

Thank you all in advance, we'll probably do something else opened to everybody on the next weeks, so stay tuned!

The chairman,
Beniamino "Benia" Izzo
GT2 Race coming soon
and final gt1 race commmming it will be fast and crazy Tongue so watch

PLZ Race of Demo Drivers - Memorial Albyrider
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG