The online racing simulator
Best users (top ten)
(69 posts, started )
Quote from Jatimc :do what???

scammed all his customers out of money... we caught him red handed and he refused to refund.
Big money or small money? Curiosity woke up
-
(k_badam) DELETED by k_badam
I just got back from the company X-m as party (screw you ISIS!). So I can't really say much about the other nine at this time....Hiccup......
I recommend..... Dawes. Yeah dawes. I know he's an @sshole, but you know, he can take a punch as well as dish it out. You don't see that much from people on the net these days. It's nice to know there's actually people out there that aren't hyper sensitive whiners. And we give him a lot a crap ( LOL I know I do) all the time. He takes it in stride. I dunno. It's good to know there's someone out there I can mess with and not have to worry about them taking it all serious and whining and cutting themselves or whatever. And on the track? He's by the book (how long has it been since we swapped paint on S city dawes?)He's a good clean racer. And in between the times he makes us feel like an idiot in a post ( if it hasn't happened to you then you need to post more), he shows remarkable computer savvy. he's forgotten more about computing than I'll ever know. I know he's a goto guy if I was to ever have a problem with a computer I couldn't handle.
Yeah, I recommend Dawes. I think if it wasn't for him, a lot would be lacking for LFS
Oh OK wait.... #9 The legendary Ms Becky Rose. The racing program she came up with was fantastic. It enabled the casual player to play along the same lines as league playing with out the need for commitment. With league races, you were at the mercy of the time zones. not so wither her set up. And it had something regular league play lacked. A real incentive.
I can't remember what those races were called, but I thought it was pure genius. She was also someone with a sensible mind and thick skinned. Hadn't seen her on the forums in a couple of years. Hope she's doing OK.
Well I'm a light weight. Only four watered down gin and tonics. Some other moron can figure out the other eight.

And dawes... don't get all teary eyed on me you #$@!!!!!
Any update jati?
Any top 10 list would be biased unless you knew every player/racer and then gave reason's why they were placed Smile
rong, jaty is always correct
Jaty is god. Hi know all pleyers
what is **** ?
is just an obinion Confused
yeah badam piggest trolller
Quote from Jatimc :Just my opinion some of the best guys in lfs (not specific order)

1.Cuprum (ed)
2.franky 500
3.pajkol
4.mouseman_lv
5.k_madam
6.Wildstyle
7.Cargame dave.nl
8.beaver09
9.Marus
10.Anakin Skywalker
999.Flame-cze

As it's not in a specific order, does that mean no.1 and no.999 are equal in how best of a guy they are?
love that flamecze guy
#65 - CSF
boothy bring back boothy
and there was me thinking this was wedding related...
Quote from BlakjeKaas :As it's not in a specific order, does that mean no.1 and no.999 are equal in how best of a guy they are?

We're all the best!Heart
I consider myself the best user, so I think the thread can be closed now?
silver u nominate me top ten users in 2020 lfsforum?

Best users (top ten)
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG