The online racing simulator
Strange, I was talking about the Pentagon and the CIA fighting each other in Syria, now suddenly we are on the Golan Hights and talking about how beautiful the view is.....

"BTW: on a rare clear night with no fog, you can look across the Sea of Galilee towards the Golan Heights, and look at the towns on the hills creating a very cool skyline. The electrical flow there is different and you can watch the different villages lights sort of eb in and out, pretty cool visual effects."

And I'm off topic ???????

Still no one with the cojones to comment on the US of A fighting itself in Syria in a desperate attempt to have a war ?.

I thought not.

"...the fact that Americans are and will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white, and blue Cheney that’s being jammed up their ****s everyday."

Who in the US wants to see this ????
Quote from Racer X NZ :Strange, I was talking about the Pentagon and the CIA fighting each other in Syria, now suddenly we are on the Golan Hights and talking about how beautiful the view is.....

I thought not.

"...the fact that Americans are and will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white, and blue Cheney that’s being jammed up their ****s everyday."

.... Cheney? Uh.... you do know it's 2016 and that Haliburton is hemorrhaging employees like a hemophiliac into cutting, don't you?

LOL I knoew this dude. He came from Lebanon. He's our age and he grew up in that place in the 70's and 80's. His parents got up money and go him out of there before he became a statistic. Yeah, they wanted him to be someplace safe.... so they send him to Texas to live with relatives. Yeah too bad the relatives live in vatoland. He fit right in. You know, he even had a 64 super sport impala. Yeah. He used to ride around on this dinky little scooter. I don't know where he kept it, but he had this sawed off shot gun hid on the thing. This was before concealed carry and all that. It actually used to be illegal to carry a gun in Texas for a short time. Glad we finally ran off those damned liberals...
For a while, we were neighbors in these apartments. One Friday, when I was coming home from work I see all these cop cars in the apartments....So he's at the store down the street and going home. some weird assed drunk guy was walking down the road and decided to mess with him. In Texas, people that ride scooters aren't given respect by anyone. Even idiots too drunk to be allowed to drive. As a biker, I personally think of scooters as slow moving death traps, no disrespect, just wonder why not get something safer?
Anyways he's coming home and this drunk guy messes with him as he rides by. Well he flips the drunk off and continues home, about a block or two away. After he parks his scooter and gets to his door, there's the drunk guy, almost in his face. He's threatening to F*ck him up. Our Lebanese vatoloco has his shot gun, so he's not the one in trouble here. Well he takes the gun and makes sure this intoxicated moron knows he has it. and tells him to leave him alone. Yeah. that worked. So then he points it right at the dude's head. Still no effect. so he puts it off to the side and fires. He told me he wanted the drunk guy to feel it whiz by and he's a pretty good shot. Where we lived was the border between two gangs. There was... border tensions that week and the place was already crawling with police so they so up all at once after hearing the gunshot. I didn't hear the shot myself. Hey it was the nineties! I was stoned with Alice in Chains on too loud! but I saw all the police swarming the place and what I saw next was even more bizarre. I'm pulling into the parking lot full of cops and they and my friend (shotgun disappeared and cop story slightly altered) all have this dumb look on their faces and there's this totally drunk guy doing cartwheels.... I miss the good ol days. That day? Not so much.
I like Lebanese food. Had some a couple a nights ago.
-
(tmpvip02) DELETED by Scawen : the only post remaining in this old thread after spam posts were deleted
-
(nikopdr) DELETED by nikopdr : (insert_reason_here)
-
(kahveciyusuf) DELETED by Scawen
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG