The online racing simulator
smoke for exaust and windows...
what would be really cool, if there would come smoke out of the exaust.
like when ur motor is 'idle' ur not giving gas...smoke puffs r comin out of the exaust... and when u start giving gass a little more smoke....like a diesel or so....would be cool tho

olso:
u could open and close ur side door windows...
with keys for ur keypad..or u could set em to watherver u want....
that would be cool tho
yes it would. its but its already been mentioned about 5 billion times
olso for the windows??
wow..i really gotta read more better...
there r alot of pages
and sorry that i'm a demo racer
ill buy a licence soon
its ok mang just remember lfs has been around for a long time so most stuff has already been discussed.

i think the rolldown windows is a new idea though. you can see if its already been added to the improvements list.
cant imagine what putting your windows down does though.. (besides slow you down)

as for smoke, thats only visible when its cold enough outside and so far.. we dont (PLEASE I WANT ONE!) have a cold track
All tracks, except for Fern Bay I guess, could be cold tracks.

I've been to races that have had weather in the realm of 0 degree celcius. And there is no visual clues to that. Who's to say that Aston or Westhill isn't really cold at any given time someone is racing on it?
Because if you park your car and leave it there the tires go down to only 20 degrees or so (23?)
Valid point.
when i mean cold.. i mean snow lol
Doesn't have to be cold. It could just be a worn out turbo seeping oil into the exhaust creating the smoke Or an excessively rich tune.

*drools at the thought of a wet track*
Exhaust gasses are a really good idea, but i do wonder if its an animation thats just going to lower performance while only being visible while stopped.

It does look amazing in GTL, but its only good on that because of the flames that come out the exhaust.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG