The online racing simulator
[ID] Intensity Drive (Cruise)
(7 posts, started )

Hello and welcome to my thread, before anyone says 'oh another cruise copy, great' just check it out first Smile

The InSim I've built from scratch has had little over 60 days of development and is in a good state.

The server has some new unique features that has not been seen on a cruise server before.

I first released the server to the public on the 21st of August and decided to post this thread up today just over a week later.

So the name of the server is [ID] Intensity Drive and is currently on the new Westhill track.
  • Unique vehicle system.
  • Unique virtual fuel system.
  • Unique vehicle upgrade system.
  • Unique parking system.
  • Interface control'd (very few commands)
  • Many more features added every week.
We do have a website that you can visit if you'd like to interact with the community.

www.intensity-drive.com

Thanks.
#2 - lfsrm
intensity =/= cruise.

hey don't you think we have already numerous cruise server around ? maybe you will attract more people if you think to another concept, Rallycross for example with track rotation or somthing else.

anyway good luck.
#3 - nacim
Quote from lfsrm :intensity =/= cruise.

That's the first thing I said when I connected to this server. Good to know that I'm not mad. Big grin
Intensity

To describe anything done with flair and enthusiasm.

Quote from lfsrm :intensity =/= cruise.

hey don't you think we have already numerous cruise server around ? maybe you will attract more people if you think to another concept, Rallycross for example with track rotation or somthing else.

anyway good luck.

Thank you.
I dont care about another cruse sim, I fully support!!!
What happened to this server? It used to be so much fun to play in.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG