The online racing simulator
Cookie for the answer yah
Quote from XCNuse :I remember seeing a convertable version FTO once, owell, I have no clue then I'll steer clear of this thread now, I'm not so great when it comes to all these not-sold-in-america cars.

lol ... ummm I never said it wasn't sold in america
Another day another pic
Attached images
mirror.jpg
nope
mini cooper S convertable
Hmmm I figured this might help to solve Xaidon's mystery. Pieces of the puzzle!!

I think it is a ummm.... I have no clue!
Attached images
mystery.jpg
Jaguar XK?
Quote from Tweaker :Hmmm I figured this might help to solve Xaidon's mystery. Pieces of the puzzle!!

I think it is a ummm.... I have no clue!

You're smart! and nope not a Jag
Whatever it is. It has the same wing mirror as a new Mini...
bently continental GTC?
nah... Here's a picture of the whole rear end
Attached images
rear.jpg
Another one, still dunno what it is.
Attached images
wtf.jpg
I'm starting to think its a photoshop.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :I'm starting to think its a photoshop...

Trust me it isn't, ok ill give you the country and the year,

America (California/Seattle), 2007
This isn't the Saturn Sky, is it?
Nah
lol I haven't got a clue, but you know, I have seen this car before somewhere.... And I ahve a feeling it isn't made by some big name, because it looks kind of custom or something...
Nope it isn't made by a top name, the company has only been around for around 4 years
Pffft. I give up, lol. All day on google and wiki and nothing even close. :/
Wiesman Roadster?
Well done Tweaky, your turn
Ok, well this car kinda caught my attention, dunno if many people know what it is I feel like showing a bit more of the car, cuz I don't want to stump everyone for dayssss
Attached images
hmmm.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :Ok, well this car kinda caught my attention, dunno if many people know what it is I feel like showing a bit more of the car, cuz I don't want to stump everyone for dayssss

I would almost be tempted to say Ariel Atom, the rims match really good... but then again the lights dont
Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car?

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG