The online racing simulator
very old skoda?
Nope
wtf... can we hv a Hint or Clue ?
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Kay, hint - it has something similar with Porsches and VW Käfer.
omg that looks like a Lada!
On the top discussed above, in the UK people buy good cars.

It's like they actually listen to the advice in Magazines, on TV and so on, since its rare you see a "bad" car.

The VW Phaeton is a bad car. Hence why the Audi A8, which is a much better car, but simular in size, performance, even styling (minus that stupid grill) sells much more.

VW isn't a bad brand, they make some of the better built cars in the UK market, compare it to, for example, a VW Passat to a Peugot 407, for example and you'll see what I mean.

The majority of larger, more executive class cars now, in the UK at least, are company cars, so the person who is running it, by that I mean the person who uses it day to day, will check reviews for cars, since they have to use it for a given period, and they don't want to have a car which is (possibly) bad, hence why most company cars are BMWs, Audi's, Mercedes and VW, although plenty are other brands (I'm just talking in broad strokes here).

In the UK, Lexus is, although "part" of Toyota (i.e, A dealership near my dads house has a "Toyota" garage, and a "Lexus" garage across the road) , they're very much regarded as different makes. Lexus (whatever the plural is, I'll say "Lexii") make very much more "upmarket" cars than Toyota.

I think, if I remember the most "upmarket" car Toyota make is the Avensis, in the UK. (Open to corrections, haven't checked much recently)

Lexus has a simular car, in terms of the class size, the Lexus IS250/220d, which are more Mercedes C-Class, BMW 3 Series class of car, rather than the Avensis which is more Honda Accord, Vauxhall Vectra, Peugot 407 class.
off-topic: lexus is a toyota with more extras for more money
on-topic: that car looks like russian design tho
It's not the thing I've attached is it? I haven't got the foggiest what it's called, its just the only thing that looks like it could be from your pic, using the clue you gave. So basically Google coughed up 50 pages of **** all.
Attached images
is it this.jpg
No, no, no.. and not exactly Russian.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

The VW Phaeton is a bad car. Hence why the Audi A8, which is a much better car, but simular in size, performance, even styling (minus that stupid grill) sells much more.

The VW Phaeton is not a bad car, the Phaeton can crack 200mph the Audi A8 cannot, the Phaeton has W12 engine option, the Audi A8 does not. Volkswagen are offering a difference with the Phaeton, and for the price of it? It's worth every-penny.
ZAZ 968

Edit: Hmmm.. this site says it's a 966, so ehh it's either the 966 or 968.

Edit2: Ok...
Quote from wiki :Model ZAZ-966 was made from 1967 to 1974. It had a restyled chassis, no longer resembling the Fiat 600, similar to the German NSU Prinz (it also looks like a Hillman Imp and Chevy Corvair). The engines were slightly updated as well, but the infamous "ears" were back.

The ZAZ-968 was produced from 1972 to 1980. It had the ears removed again, and featured the newer MeMZ-968 engine, which increased the displacement to 1.2L and the power output to 42 hp. The ZAZ-968M featured some minor updates and was made from 1979 to 1994.

Wiki says it's a 966 because the "ears" were removed for the 968, but there's a picture on wiki of the 968 with the ears... 968

So could someone clear that up? Is it a 968 or 966?
"My God Joe, I think he's got it!"

Well found.
966, Well found Your turn, U4IK ST8
Thank you, thank you...

Next...
Attached images
db1.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :The VW Phaeton is not a bad car, the Phaeton can crack 200mph the Audi A8 cannot, the Phaeton has W12 engine option, the Audi A8 does not. Volkswagen are offering a difference with the Phaeton, and for the price of it? It's worth every-penny.

Who actually does 200mph? Does a car being ABLE to do 200mph make is a good car? I think not... in the uk its.. Potholed roads, sleeping policemen and speedcameras [to quote James May]

I'd take the A8 ANY day..
VW are boring...

On topic... what a car! I no have idea what is it
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Who actually does 200mph? Does a car being ABLE to do 200mph make is a good car? I think not... in the uk its.. Potholed roads, sleeping policemen and speedcameras [to quote James May]

I'd take the A8 ANY day..

Volkswagen and Audi are the same cars with a different Design, The Phaeton does more speed, probobly less money, yet you still take the A8?
I don't don't care about outright speed. I'd take comfort over outright performance any day of the week..

You can't even get 100mph most of the time..

The A8 is

a) Built better
b) looks nicer
c) stops faster
d) Performs simularly [Take the A8 W12 and delimit it, it'll be very close if not over 200mph
e) much more comfortable
f) retains more money (depreciates less)

And to my knowledge, all audi / vw share is basic floorplans, i.e the old Golf Audi A3 (I think) Now, they are completly seperate entities.. they share Diesel engines IIRC but thats about it now.
alfa romeo?
Buick?
No, not a Buick.

New pic...
Attached images
kd.jpg
Infinity-"We dont know what car this is"
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
The A8 is

a) Built better
b) looks nicer
c) stops faster
d) Performs simularly [Take the A8 W12 and delimit it, it'll be very close if not over 200mph
e) much more comfortable
f) retains more money (depreciates less)

any reliable sources confirming points a, c, e and f?

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG