The online racing simulator
Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options
Early access + full game = costs more money?

They're basically pulling the same shit stunt again. Big grin
Oh FFS!

AC coming to consoles, doesn't seem so bad now... Big grin
#5 - bbman
My first thought upon reading the announcement for CARS 2 was: "They're done with the current one already???" With so little lifespan, I'm kinda glad I didn't pick it up during the Steam Sale...
Man, I'm so excited, I'm sure it'll be just as great as the first! </sarcasm>
Well, FWIW: They completed the "bait and switch" on my backing. They removed me from the backer pool (preventing me from collecting any returns) because I've said some negative things on the internet about pCARS.
Well obviously. We can't have people running around the internet saying negative things about their great game.
Quote from bbman :My first thought upon reading the announcement for CARS 2 was: "They're done with the current one already???" With so little lifespan, I'm kinda glad I didn't pick it up during the Steam Sale...

Announcing pcars2 doesn't mean work has stopped on pcars1. Just like announcing lfs s3 doesn't mean... oh wait a minute...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, FWIW: They completed the "bait and switch" on my backing. They removed me from the backer pool (preventing me from collecting any returns) because I've said some negative things on the internet about pCARS.

Yeah, this game looks pretty but I really couldn't tell much difference between the go-karts and the sports cars. It was like no matter what you picked, they all were about the same. LFS with a mouse has more response than Pcars with a G25.
#11 - AJS
I paid 25 Euro for Project Crap and when i signed up it said 25 Euro discount on full game. Then it was 50% discount on full game.

Steam discout coupon expired 60 days after game lunch.

Ask in forum for refund and you get flamed. Now they close forums and move on to project cars 2.

Nice way to make business...
Quote from AJS :I paid 25 Euro for Project Crap and when i signed up it said 25 Euro discount on full game. Then it was 50% discount on full game.

Steam discout coupon expired 60 days after game lunch.

Ask in forum for refund and you get flamed. Now they close forums and move on to project cars 2.

Nice way to make business...

They ban you for disagreeing as well.
#13 - AJS
got the share of game sales profits today. 27.50 Euro. after all that worked out.
it is worth Project cars? or i should stick with assetto corsa?
Try to read the thread.
Quote from cargame.nl :Try to read the thread.

still doesnt say much about the game in general
They refunded me 27.50E today, automagically. Awesome.

But to summarize it to you; it sucks
Quote from cargame.nl :They refunded me 27.50E today, automagically. Awesome.

But to summarize it to you; it sucks

i gonna test it anyways

@edit

is not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad pCars, the only complain i have right now is the dead zone in the mouse steering and makes the cars imposible to drive
Bad game! Devoloper just troll get money.

Dont buy PCars1 and Pcars2.

Get FM6 or GT7 Enjoy.
Quote from GT4_PL :Get FM6 or GT7 Enjoy.

Unless you're looking for realistic games.

But yeah, Project Cars is pretty bad. Don't bother with 1 or 2. Just stick with AC.
after a few hours of test and 1 hour of fighting with the mouse and freepie

this game have the exact same feeling as need for speed shift 1&2, so deleted
But is not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad.. Right? ... OK..
Quote from cargame.nl :But is not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad.. Right? ... OK..

nope because compared to AC, Project cars have some extra visual features that lack in ac as night racing, working lights at night , working rain, working storm and others weathers stuff

and others visual effect, outside of that is good as Need for speed shift 2

to be clear i uninstalled only for the lack to "Look to apex"( it have kinda but it turn automaticaly when you are close to a apex, in lfs and AC you turn the wheel and the "Look to apex" moves with your input ) feature also mouse steering is not as good as lfs and AC

after buy the wheel i gonna try again

Project CARS 2 announced with crowdfunding options
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG