The online racing simulator
LFS Host - Modified problem
(5 posts, started )
Hey guys. Ive recently purchased a month host from the site so basicaly if I want to start the server I go lfs.net/Hosting/My Hosts and start my server. In the first place I want to tell you that Ive purchased the monthly server so me and my mate can play together without other people bothering us. My problem is that when we launch the Tweaks and load a setup the server just kicks both of us saying: JOOS-ERR or OOS-ERR.
My question is how could we solve this issue cause Drifting isnt really possible with 140hp and 36 degree steer lock. When browsing servers I saw that there are server which have this little "Moddified" writting after the server name. What do I need to do to enable this Modified setting to my server? Ive tryed Airio but that is waaayyy to complicated, I cant get it workin. Is there a CFG text file somewhere which I could edit or something similar? Please help :/. Its getting really disturbing that I bought Licences and pay for host and we cant play together cause its kicking us. Help pls!
/modified=yes only flag server as CP check free, so basicly you can use some old hacks but not tweaks (beacuse using tweaks you lose synchronization to server (OOS errors))
So how can I solve it then? How to other people host servers in which you can use tweaks? I dont get this...
lfs.net hosting doesn't allow you to directly edit the cfg file, so that is not possible at the moment.
Quote from Mkebmwfan :So how can I solve it then? How to other people host servers in which you can use tweaks? I dont get this...

they hosts themselves or they use VPS to host modified dedi, but it is forbidden to talk about it (modifying dedi/lfs exe) here.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG