The online racing simulator
Silverstone Grand Prix 2006
(4 posts, started )
Anyone going to this event? If so let us know, cos I'll try and find you whilst I'm there (tickets are a birthday present). I've got grandstand seats at the end of Hangar Straight/Stowe corner, although I'm obviously entitled to all the bronze areas too. Meet up, have a burger, watch some racing - sounds fun?

Oh, and I'll post some pictures too afterwards, not that they'll be that exciting. I'll try and borrow the Canon 350D and lenses from my brother, they'll cope okay
I demand you phone me up so I can listen to the cars and pretend I'm there

Might go next year, but this year.. Not got the funds
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I can relate to non-payment of wages !

I wont be going this year, I was hoping i'd get some freebie tickets from a family member but the pig swill didn't think to invite me ! Oh no, sister is a burden isn't she ? Don't want her around, no this is a lads day out ...

I'll show him testosterone, i'll ram it in his face in the form of a fist !
Quote from Becky Rose :I can relate to non-payment of wages !

I wont be going this year, I was hoping i'd get some freebie tickets from a family member but the pig swill didn't think to invite me ! Oh no, sister is a burden isn't she ? Don't want her around, no this is a lads day out ...

I'll show him testosterone, i'll ram it in his face in the form of a fist !

haha! whats the saying, 'no wrath greater than a womans?'

I was hoping to goto this years GP too, but I couldn't get anyone else who wanted to go, and it is a rather large trip to make myself. Plus the tickets are pretty damn expensive.
-
(JamesF1) DELETED by JamesF1

(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG