The online racing simulator
Filter out demo hosts in LFS host list...
(There was a thread on something rather like this topic in the past, but it has been mangled by the OP.)

LFSW has a way to filter by Demo/S1/S2.
LFS does NOT.

It's a pretty simple improvement suggestion: I just want to be able to eliminate all Demo hosts from the list I get when I hit "Display list of hosts". I don't really care about filtering out S1 or S2.
(Reason is simple: my experience is that demo servers are full of crashers.)

I can't understand why LFS has such a complex filtering system (it's actually more capable in some ways than the one in LFSW!!) but yet can't hide Demo hosts. This is particularly painful these days when most of the populated servers are Demo.

Please consider making this possible...
something like this? Smile
Attached images
server list.JPG
#4 - Bean0
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :something like this? Smile

Hmmm Big grin Are you gonna say that LFSLazy can do that? I think I really need to stop procrastinating and install it! LOL...

Quote from Bean0 :Use LFSWorld...

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=hosts&whichTab=licensed&track=&country=&filter=48&carsinc=0&carsex=0&sort=a

Smile

And LOL again. How did you work out the URL syntax for LFSW? (Though one annoying thing if you use a link like that is that it remembers the options unless you open in a private window.)
Anyway, thanks for the nice link, but a big slap with a wet fish for failing to notice that I already know LFSW can filter by demo and don't want to have to use it Tongue
Thanks! Smile
Quote from Neilser :
Hmmm Big grin Are you gonna say that LFSLazy can do that? I think I really need to stop procrastinating and install it! LOL...

yep Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG