The online racing simulator
Mystery Math Puzzle
(6 posts, started )
Mystery Math Puzzle
No idea is this hard or easy but believe or not, I invented this version and I say it is solvable, give a shot!

WARNING! THIS HAS NOTHING RELATED TO COMMON SENSE THOUGH

Three guys, Scawen, Victor and Eric went to brick shop and now they have exact amount of differently coloured bricks:

Scawen has 77½ Red Bricks|23 Blue Bricks|19 Yellow Bricks.
Eric has 30 Red Bricks|30 Blue Bricks|30 Yellow Bricks.
Victor has 0 Red Bricks|26½ Blue Bricks|24 Yellow Bricks.

Scawen gives now to Eric 4½ Bricks of each color. Eric gives to Victor 2 Red Bricks and 3 Blue Bricks. No one shares to anyone bricks anymore.

Random thief comes and steals 4 Full Bricks coloured Red/Blue From Scawen and Eric, ½ Blue Brick from Victor and ½ Blue Brick by randomly from those three guys.

All three Wants more Bricks:

Scawen wants three times more Red Bricks than Victor has total amount of Bricks at the end.

Eric wants twice more Blue Bricks than Victor has total amount of Bricks at the end.

Victor wants exactly total amount of 56 Bricks at the end.

Now You decide to buy 100 Yellow Bricks from the shop. Now you have also Bricks. You won't share any of your bricks to anyone or vice versa.

No one has more money, but Red/Blue Bricks are now FREE at local shop. You decide to help guys by carrying bricks to the them. You can carry up to 6 Full and only Full bricks per round, but not less than 1 Full Brick per round. 1 Round is counted when you go to carry the bricks from shop to guys and you.

Two thieves. Yann and Richard are interested about to steal Yellow Bricks.

Yann steals 1 Full Yellow Brick every 4th round from everyone you go to shop.
Richard steals ½ Yellow Brick every 9th round from everyone you go to shop.

Richard is the only one who can Split Bricks now.
Yann ONLY steals FULL BRICKS. ( No ½ ones at all! )

You decide to want to keep exact total of 100 Bricks at the end for you with no matter what colour they are now.

Now question is: How many bricks you bring up from the shop as total if subtracting the amount of stolen bricks from that amount?

EDIT: Sorry for stupid typos :P But now it is good to read, re-read again pl0x incase if, well yeah

EDIT: Only the "final result" matters!
Dawen win de reis
Note: YOU won't matter, because YOU will always have 100 bricks (vary in color) (;

*Edit*
I got this:

Scawen: 234 Red, 12.5 Blue, 0 Yellow
Eric: 28.5 Red, 138 Blue, 0 Yellow
Victor: 2 Red, 29 Blue, 0 Yellow
Me**: 50 Red, 50 Blue, 0 Yellow

Total: 544 bricks are moved

**Result pending
Quote from Texpelt88 :Note: YOU won't matter, because YOU will always have 100 bricks (vary in color) (;

*Edit*
I got this:

Scawen: 234 Red, 12.5 Blue, 0 Yellow
Eric: 28.5 Red, 138 Blue, 0 Yellow
Victor: 2 Red, 29 Blue, 0 Yellow
Me**: 50 Red, 50 Blue, 0 Yellow

Total: 544 bricks are moved

**Result pending

At least your brains work, as you found that error, I am gonna fix. ( all the things what guys and you need/want as told are for the end of result )
(USA Rapping Hoodrat Stuff)
(2x)quater brick,half a brick, whole brick ay,quarter pound,half a pound,whole pound okay,hundred pills,thousand pills,servin major weight,juice man and gucci mane make the trap ay.
They twerk in birds in,so we work in,packin a truck stop and a train ?? we been flip jugs,we tote it off the fork lift,the way my plug kicked it,thank he had a black belt,my scale so big,big boy can weigh his damn self, 2,000 pounds of ?"
http://genius.com/15621/Gucci-mane-ft-oj-da-juiceman/Make-the-trap-say-aye/quarter-brick-half-a-brick-whole-brick-aye-quarter-pound-half-a-pound-whole-pound-ok

Um, I hope I've got the wrong idea here about half bricks etc, but could you please confirm in the thread that this isn't some secret squirrel conversation please ?

Cus, if it is, then it isn't that secret !

It's just that my countries Security Service reads this forum and I don't want any more difficult conversations with them thanks Smile

I do offer a Steganography service if you do require secure communication for your business dealings.

Mystery Math Puzzle
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG