The online racing simulator
Ban Why`?
(7 posts, closed, started )
Ban Why`?
Please Check your server at around 10 pm. european time. Elvis Presley banned me, and i dont think it was fair. I was in fronr down the straight, i brake early to get a good turn 1, sure there was some contact, But no cars were spun, This is rally, not open wheel....

Regards. Player 1/Tuborg...
Elvis is dead, man.
7 years and still demo? Thats really worth a ban
Quote from Tuborg :Please Check your server at around 10 pm. european time. Elvis Presley banned me, and i dont think it was fair. I was in fronr down the straight, i brake early to get a good turn 1, sure there was some contact, But no cars were spun, This is rally, not open wheel....

Regards. Player 1/Tuborg...

You ain't nothing but a hound dog, crying all the time.
#5 - Ped7g
Quote from cargame.nl :7 years and still demo? Thats really worth a ban

Hmmm... nope.

OP: "Ban Why?"

Why not? It's fun. Smile Create your own server, and try to manage+admin it few months, you will start to like it. Smile
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(CardsetCrazy) DELETED by Scawen : reply to a post that is now deleted
As Gutholz says, unfortunately the LFS community can't help with bans from servers that we do not run.

Sometimes there is an element of mob rule and people get banned pointlessly just for making a little mistake. One disgruntled person starts the vote and other people press "1" to complete the vote without any knowledge of the incident. This is worse on demo servers but also happens on licensed servers.

Still, it's better than having no way to ban people at all!

These "mob rule" server votes only run for 12 hours so not really worth worrying about. If an admin banned you it could be for a longer time, but you would have to take it up with them.

Thread closed!
This thread is closed

Ban Why`?
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG