The online racing simulator
LFS s2 a little expensive?
(12 posts, started )
Well I have been playing LFS for a long time on my old account and now back with this account Big grin I am deciding to buy LFS s2 as there are great tracks to race on and more player slots per server. I wanted to see if there was AUD or USD but only pounds which is annoying for me. 1 pound is around $1.90 AUD which is crazy! However, I will save up and buy S2 as it is my main racing sim, will the dev add other currencies in the store?

Thanks!
Even if they add more currencies the price will stay the same for you. The price is 24GBP, and you can make as many conversions as you want that it wont be cheaper... So directly for you it does not matter if the currency is GBP (24) or AUD (40 or not sure how much)
Omg omg omg
Quote from Chriship :Even if they add more currencies the price will stay the same for you. The price is 24GBP, and you can make as many conversions as you want that it wont be cheaper... So directly for you it does not matter if the currency is GBP (24) or AUD (40 or not sure how much)

I guess. Smile
#5 - Ryoso
Well, I don't think it's so pricey. Most new video games are around $50-60 USD, while LFS was $35 USD.
#6 - KD14
Well, no offence but i can see your problem, you are "playing" it and you like the tracks and cars, LFS is not about gameplay, LFS is about giving you the most accurate road car based physics engine there is, (rFactor is formula 1 based, so race cars feel spot on but the street cars feel terrible). Iv been driving in LFS for years, now im 23, i drive an MX-5 Mk2 and i can pull off great drifts thanks to years driving in LFS (of course i took a couple of real life driving courses first, but these doesnt grants you the ability to drive on the limits right away). (NO GUARANTEE IS GIVEN :P)
So even though the developers MAY BE a little lousy, this sim worth every damn penny, especially if you are around 14.

PS: just had a bad day, now i feel better...
I honestly used to think ot wasnt worth it... until i started league racing & built a team. Its a great spend, especially with the recent updates to S1 and open track configuration.
LFS....expensive?...
Drive iRacing for a year including all the possible content that's out there!
Yesterday went to the McDonalds (I go there once or twice a year when I really want hopeless food)..

Costed me a S1 account. Now, thats expensive.
Worst food I ever had was from Mc Donalds Big grin Dude, just dont do that again.

To be on topic, I was driving S1 for more than a year before going S2... So if you dont have money for S1+S2, buy S1 for now. I had some good time with it back then.
It's dead cheap thats what I tried to say. Better compare it to a festival/music ticket, theater ticket or any amusement ticket .. You have some hours of fun.. Yes. And then it's gone. With LFS S2 you can have hours, days, years of amusement if racing and/or driving is your interest.

Whats often been done is comparing LFS to other gaming titles, race sims even...

Thats not possible, LFS is something on it's own. I am not going to put more advertisement words into it because if you need that much then it's probably not for you to begin with.
Quote from MousemanLV :LFS....expensive?...
Drive iRacing for a year including all the possible content that's out there!

You wouldn't last a year. You'd have to remortgage your home to pay for the content, and end up defaulting.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG