The online racing simulator
Cancel vote command
Heloo guys,
Does anyone know what command must add that when a player vote for the race ?
That vote wanna be automatically canceled.
#2 - heawy
/cv
I know that but i need code Heawy Big grin
#4 - heawy
Really, u cant code this? :| Will be better for you if i dont give.
Oh please help me, I tried a bunch of variations and nothing :|
Quote from Andi1999 :Oh please help me, I tried a bunch of variations and nothing :|

Please Andi, stop begging for code, while you never show your own efforts made so far.
You reacted in a lot of topics lately and it's all about, I want this, I want that.
I have no problem with someone trying to learn things and asking questions along the way, but I do have problems with people coming in here, asking for a lot and not making any effort themselfs.
So show the code you have, tell us what error(s) you get and all that you tried to solve the problem.
Then people can point you in the right direction and others might learn from it as well, when they read the topic(s) now or in the future.
Heaven codes that do not get along, not because they are lazy to me.
So what's the code ?
P.s. and I need Big grin
Quote from Yisc[NL] :
Quote from Andi1999 :Oh please help me, I tried a bunch of variations and nothing :|

Please Andi, stop begging for code, while you never show your own efforts made so far.
You reacted in a lot of topics lately and it's all about, I want this, I want that.
I have no problem with someone trying to learn things and asking questions along the way, but I do have problems with people coming in here, asking for a lot and not making any effort themselfs.
So show the code you have, tell us what error(s) you get and all that you tried to solve the problem.
Then people can point you in the right direction and others might learn from it as well, when they read the topic(s) now or in the future.

I think you need to read that again..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG