The online racing simulator
connexion issue
(2 posts, started )
#1 - lfsrm
connection issue
Hi!

I have this weird problem since yesterday, when I connect to a server I can't see anyone moving on the track until I change UDP to TCP, but also no one can see me moving too even if i set TCP/UDP there is no change.

I tried to disable windows/router modem firewall, and opened lfs related port but still same Frown.

something is definitely blocking lfs, maybe my internet provider but I don't know something else is related...
#2 - lfsrm
Sorry for the bump but....

Still have this problem for almost one year, and I tried every damn solutions I even changed my modem/router and still the same no one can see me and I can see others only when I change UDP to TCP.

Sometimes when I restart the game many time I can make it work, and sometimes the game work fine from the first try.

I have no clue about the origin of the problem, btw I am connected through a wifi usb to the modem/router on my desktop pc and tried also on 2 laptops (wifi) and I had the same problem.

LFS was so reliable before that damn TCP/UDP update, is lfs are now too sensitive to the packets lose or something like that ? is there a way to make a choice between old system and the new one on some next updates ? because I have two other games which are working fine.

connexion issue
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG