(17 posts, started )
rFactor F1 mod out?
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
#2 - ORION
LOL cars that drive on rails
ROFL
railFactor?
Why do I get the feeling this thread is going to go downhill rapidly because rFactor was mentioned? Oh, oh wait. It already has. LOL RAILS RFACTOR...

As for the F1 mod, there's one called F1 champions and another F1 mod made by Spet. Both are quite good but they're not a 'proper' F1 mod.
#5 - ajp71
Quote from ORION :LOL cars that drive on rails
ROFL

I don't even like rFactor myself but why can't other members of the LFS community have the decencey to leave threads in the off topic forum that are entirely unprovokative alone?

Don't start the bullshit this happens in every community, it does not happen in every sim racing forum. Just grow up and let people talk about rFactor illepall
on an official LFSforum? The flame just comes because 99% of the people here are 100% lfs fanboys
Check out the rFactor central website. It's a website with community ratings for the major mods and tracks.
lets try to be the one mature sim racing community and not bash and flame other sims so much...
#9 - ORION
Quote from ajp71 :I don't even like rFactor myself but why can't other members of the LFS community have the decencey to leave threads in the off topic forum that are entirely unprovokative alone?

Don't start the bullshit this happens in every community, it does not happen in every sim racing forum. Just grow up and let people talk about rFactor illepall

Im sorry, but I had to laugh when seeing this
Look how it goes over the curb, and nothing happens... oh well

We still dont know if the mod is out though...
The other F1 mod is on rtracker.org and comes with some tracks too. About 600mb altogether but it's pretty good
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but damn.. anyone tried the formula nippon mod? It feels so nice without aids, really different from any other mod in rf. You can control the rear end perfectly with the throttle on corner exit. The sounds are SO nice also, and I've had some great racing online with these. Mods like these, and tracks already released like Bahrain and Birmingham could prove that rf isn't as crap as it first appears when people take time and do things right.
1 question tho... is there any way to get the ffb to feel anywhere near as decent as lfs? i mean... the effect of the steering wheel trying to correct itself isnt there at all for me. i have a DFP and i've tried a few settings posted on rscnet and none of them have remedy'ed this.
when i first tried rFactor, the FFB was so dodgy. It felt like there was a lump right in the center of the wheel and the wheel was constantly wanting to go left or right from the bump. could never hold it in the center. resulting in the car always crashing. stuff that.
Alco - invert the FFB (negative forces?). It sounds as though the self centering was the wrong way on your PC. Change it.
thx. i'll check them out

rFactor F1 mod out?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG