Mon. 16. Feb. 2015, 19:15h (UTC)

Aston North (AS7)
Day Clear (1), no wind (0)
FXO GTR (FXR), 21% air intake restriction
FZ50 GTR (FZR), 19% air intake restriction
XR GTR (XRR), 23% air intake restriction

tracker qualifying
race of 47 laps, with mandatory pitstop

Entrants who aren't able to participate must withdraw from the event (not from the season though) via the sign-up script "CL status" on cityliga.de. Waiting list drivers have to do the same.

In the second round of CL20 you can choose from three GTRs in GT2 specification: The FXO GTR with 21%, the FZ50 GTR with 19% and the XR GTR with 23% air intake restrictor. The round takes place at Aston North on a clear day.

The qualifying is open until 19:00 UTC for tracker times, tracked from the CL servers CityLiga Grid 1, CityLiga Grid 2 and CityLiga Grid 3. It is not obligated to use the car from the tracker.

The starting line-up is set in the lobby screen. The race starts afterwards for 47 laps, about 90 minutes. A mandatory pistsop is scheduled, which may not be served on the first or last lap of the race.

Exiting the pits, everyone has to respect the yellow pit exit blend line. However, due to the narrow pit exit road, driving on the red and white painted part of the road is allowed.

We wish you an enteraining long race. Wink

practice race (Sun. 15.02.15, 19:00 UTC): http://cityliga.de/index.php/en/board/training-cl20/377-2-cl20-trainings-rennen-am-15-02-2015
live stream (Mon. 16.02.15, 19:15 UTC): www.simrace.tv/tv-guide.php?extend.1589
Please note: lap times are tracked from now on, so you can set your lap times for tracker qualfiying on our CityLiga Servers: CityLiga Grid 1, CityLiga Grid 2 or CityLiga Grid 3. You can drive your laps on any of the three servers until 19:00 UTC on race day.
briefing added

Also... here is the track presentation by NOX Ronald!

Good map, good cars, good race but again wrongly chosen air intake restriction as with the first round. Release of restriction for FX (slow turns idel for 4x4) could afford greater downforce what caused the great imbalance :/ XR failed to catch up with FX with R2R2 ?!? I pushed 100% this led only big degradation tires and fight for first place was a losing nothing would have changed the after pitstop if i watch replay.
Quote from Slovakia ring :Good map, good cars, good race but again wrongly chosen air intake restriction as with the first round. Release of restriction for FX (slow turns idel for 4x4) could afford greater downforce what caused the great imbalance :/ XR failed to catch up with FX with R2R2 ?!? I pushed 100% this led only big degradation tires and fight for first place was a losing nothing would have changed the after pitstop if i watch replay.

The BoP for this race was fine, the cars were as close as they could have been. You cannot be seriously suggesting that you know what the result would have been not having taken part in the last 15 laps. You set fastest laps during the race, that you got your strategy wrong cannot be put down to us, I personally thought you had more than a shot at a podium spot. I'm not saying XRR was the fastest car, but all cars were easily within 0.2-0.3 seconds of eachother.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :but all cars were easily within 0.2-0.3 seconds of eachother.

You was probably a different server like me. I see other differences FZ2 was where Smile)) and XR2 start peace.
And yes I know suppose what is result part in the last 15 laps...not playing it first day and try it many times. For me it was funny pushing 32 laps hotlap but the fact remains that air intake restriction is unpremeditated first 2 combos. I wonder what will happen R07 consider...
Quote from Slovakia ring :
Quote from Deutschland2007 :but all cars were easily within 0.2-0.3 seconds of eachother.

You was probably a different server like me. I see other differences FZ2 was where Smile)) and XR2 start peace.
And yes I know suppose what is result part in the last 15 laps...not playing it first day and try it many times. For me it was funny pushing 32 laps hotlap but the fact remains that air intake restriction is unpremeditated first 2 combos. I wonder what will happen R07 consider...

I was talking about the potential pace each car has when pedalled around the track close to it's fastest possible pace. Many top drivers agreed with the values used in yesterday's race, you're in fact the first person to complain about them. The restrictions in Round 1 could admittedly have been better, however it was massively blown out of proportion with the GQ situation. And afterall, you still had the choice of car, nobody forced you to race with XRR.
At the end, it is the driver's choice of car. There is enough time to find out what car might be stronger and so on. Drivers are not bond to a car until the start of the monday night event.

We try our best to get the ballancing right, but sometimes it works better then at other times, since it always involes testing and evaluation. The first aspect is also infuenced by the pool of setups we have, the second aspect is needed due to the time that does not allow us to simulate a race so accuratly, that we can statisfy 3 grids of drivers.
Quote from Deutschland2007 : Many top drivers agreed with the values used in yesterday's race, you're in fact the first person to complain about them. The restrictions in Round 1 could admittedly have been better, however it was massively blown out of proportion with the GQ situation.

The fact that it was never told not mean it is not true it is rather misleading. I think a lot of people to has on the hook...It was not an complain but finding.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG