The online racing simulator
Dedicated server problem.
(5 posts, started )
Hello.
I have been trying to set up a LFS server for a couple of days now and it seems like I am unable to get past an error. I tried to host the server on a Windows PC, a Raspberry PI using Wine and a Macbook Air using Bootcamp. On the laptop and on the computer, the server starts and it doesn't show any errors in the console but it doesn't show up in the master server list. I am able to connect to it though using the "Join specific host" function by typing its name. On the Raspberry PI, the server starts with no errors but it still doesn't show up in the server list and I get the following error before it starts: Client is not authorized to connect to Server. I am also able to connect to the server using Join specific host. I forwarded all the required ports, and I tried to connect to the server using a 3G dongle, but the result is the same. It isn't on the server list but I can join it directly. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Do you have this set in your config file: /usemaster=yes
This set as well: /mode=s2
Otherwise it must have something to do with network connection and the master server not being able to contact your server or vice versa.
Can you put your deb.log file of the server you run on windows?

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG