The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2015
(131 posts, started )
Formula 1 Season 2015,
I see the engine suppliers have a back door against Honda after all. How can they restrict development for one engine but allow full development for the rest. For me the suggestion that F1 is more a business than a sport has been confirmed yet again. Talk about another sad moment.
Quote from mike1158 :I see the engine suppliers have a back door against Honda after all. How can they restrict development for one engine but allow full development for the rest. For me the suggestion that F1 is more a business than a sport has been confirmed yet again. Talk about another sad moment.

Sad to see a production car that can go faster..by the numbers, but then again, no on has died in F1 since the great Senna.
Excuse me, what is it you are trying to say?
Quote from mike1158 :Excuse me, what is it you are trying to say?

dont mind him, he's on drugs
-
(Andrea1) DELETED by Flame CZE : spam
i personally think that the 2014 force india looked better.
I like the new Force India livery ok but I miss the green.
Crazy talk, Black and Silver with Orange lipstick are a drop dead gorgeous combination.
Just seems like a McLaren ripoff.
It looks like a rip off from the end of season too when the car was half decent, rather than the beginning when it howled a lot rather than going anywhere fast.
#18 - CSF
How does the new car look Fernando?

How are you enjoying working with Ron again Fernando?

Quote from Lotesdelere :Bernie Ecclestone has suggested a German GP race may not be staged in the country for the first time since 1960:

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/9655205/bernie-ecclestone-says-german-gp-not-certain-to-take-place-in-2015

That was worth the click even if just for the picture of Ecclestone with a statue of himself in background.
#21 - robt
Anyone know why McLaren have taken last years marussia and repainted it? Big grin
Hope McLaren gets a new title sponsor because that livery is pretty fugly.
If they extended the red tot he rear of the car then it could work. Strange looks half finished.
They did, you just cant see it from the sideview Schwitz
#25 - troy

Sauber decided to make the most out of starting in the back. Hard to miss this blue battering ram. Big grin

Formula 1 Season 2015
(131 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG