The online racing simulator
Impove and update CMX Viewer
(5 posts, started )
#1 - nacim
Hi all !

Personnally, I like CMX Viewer and I think it sould be updated to the lastest car models (I'm thinking about XRT) and DirectX 9 (so we can also use custom shaders on CMX Viewer).

And why not adding a scene in it, like Assetto Corsa for example, or a least ground and background all around.
Yes, why not. It doesn't affect the car when skinning, but it would be a nice thing to have.
It will be done eventually, but it's not the priority right now.
I thought about creating an alternative skin viewer, with good graphics, different environments and lighting conditions but there is too much work for one person to create it quickly.
In any case, if there is someone who is interested in this idea and can work with 3D editors and texturing, we can collaborate and make it happen.
#5 - nacim
Quote from bmwe30m3 :It will be done eventually, but it's not the priority right now.

I know, but it can be added to Scawen's To-Do list.

Quote from Keiichi_Tsuchiya :I thought about creating an alternative skin viewer, with good graphics, different environments and lighting conditions but there is too much work for one person to create it quickly.
In any case, if there is someone who is interested in this idea and can work with 3D editors and texturing, we can collaborate and make it happen.

That's a great idea ! Maybe I could help you for this project, PM me

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG