The online racing simulator
Stuck In red-cyan anaglyph mode please help!
Today I opened my LFS like normal, and it was stuck in the 3d red-cyan anaglyph display. When I go to display it is still in 2D, and if i turn it on it doubles up... I have re-installed with no success. I`ve never even used red-cyan anaglyph mode, Why would it be stuck on?
Please respond asap!
Attached images
974417_1041634015862856_529495586_n.jpg
10755012_1041634002529524_968065877_n.jpg
10751792_1041634115862846_47776885_n.jpg
Have you got anything turned on in your graphics software? Looks like it's not controlled by LFS itself.
Quote from Flame CZE :Have you got anything turned on in your graphics software? Looks like it's not controlled by LFS itself.

Not currently, no. :/
rename cfg.txt .. If it still does the same sell your computer.
Quote from cargame.nl :rename cfg.txt .. If it still does the same sell your computer.

Where would that be located?
LFS main folder/directory?
Quote from cargame.nl :LFS main folder/directory?

Didn`t work.
Like Flame CZE already mentioned, it's something which influences LFS from 'the outside'. Probably some driver setting.
** Best answer **
If you're using Nvidia graphix card, you could try any or all of the following;

Right click desktop, click "NVIDIA Control Panel". Under "Select a Task..." on left hand side, should be an option for "Stereoscopic 3D", then "Set up stereoscopic 3D". Make sure that, on right hand side, the "Enable stereoscopic 3D" box has not been ticked.

Go to Start, click "All Programs", scroll to "NVIDIA Corporation", open "3D Vision" folder, and click "Disable 3D Vision".

Go to Control Panel, search for "NVIDIA 3D Vision Controller Driver 344.46", and uninstall. Also uninstall "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 344.48" (your version numbers may differ from mine).

If not using Nvidia, what kind of GPU card are you using? What kind of operating system?
Attached images
Nvidia 3D.png
thank you so much i am in life debt!
In case someone else has same problem, which of the fixes did you use?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG