The online racing simulator
Questions on skins and mods??
(6 posts, started )
I just purchased the game today and so far like it but I am having two issues and I am unsure what I am doing wrong.

I downloaded skins for cars example this one: http://driftmods.net/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=75cf05f858317a921adfffb99dd8bb8b&action=downloads;sa=view;down=102

But when I opened up the file (with win-zip)and I put the files in the correct location - when I open the game and went to the default car and attempted to change the skin to the Eclipse it changes the paint color but not the car. What am I doing wrong??

I am not very good with modding as far as adding them - any help would greatly be appreciated!! What am I missing - found several cars I want!!

Also want the mod to add the turbos and mod the cars!!

Thanks, Zac.
Modifications of the shape of the car (so called VOB modding) is not allowed because it causes trouble with multiplayer. The mod itself seems OK though. You can adjust car performance with LFS Tweak; I'm not sure if it's been updated to work with LFS 0.6G yet though...
0.6G Tweak has just been released
i have a question where i put .psd files????
.psd files = Photoshop files.
So it has nothing directly to do with LFS.
#6 - Gunn
Quote from TheFirestoneHD :i have a question where i put .psd files????

PSD files are an Adopbe Photoshop format. You can try to open these files in your graphics software and edit them, then export as DDS or JPG to work in LFS. Most PSD files that you download for LFS are likely to be skin files or skin templates, or some other in-game texture.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG