The online racing simulator
Twin Drift Lapper addon
Hello, I wanted to host a DEMO server, but the simple drift counter is boring, I've heard that there is a twin drift system on LISLON server, I read it on LFSFOrum somewhere, could anyone post the code for it? Please Thank you
As someone who spent a great deal of my own free time making various drift scoreboards in 'lapper', and then releasing them to the LFS community for free, then no, thank you.
Quote :sinanju

Well, everything has a price
I think your statement says something about your morals.

However.

If you're willing to pay a fair price for some code, I may be willing to sell some code to you for 1 monetary unit (eg Pound, Euro, Dollar, Ruble, Lari, etc) more than you, or any one else who is willing to help you, is willing to pay.

Morally, I have to inform you that I may change my mind at any time, may be prepared to cheat you out of your money, and that I can make no guarantee that any of my code will work, especially as intended, nor that I can guarantee to supply said code in my lifetime.

Any code will be copyright, and will need to be licensed daily for use. This will be a proprietary software license, and the license fee will be over and above the fee for supplying the code. The license will be for single use only. The license fee, like the code fee, will be 1 monetary unit more than you are willing to pay.

The code, or any part thereof, cannot be made public, that you will have no rights of complaint if the code does not work as intended, damages your computer, and that no maintenance or updates will be provided. The License will restate these same conditions. Violation of any of these conditions will require that your license be revoked and that you will be liable to an unlawful fine that I think is unfair and punitive.

You may not misuse the code, nor use the code in a manner that it is not intended. Using the code does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights to the code or the content you access. Other than as expressly set out in these terms, I make no specific promises that the code reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs. The code will be supplied "as is".

By using the code, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.

Payment for any code and licenses will need to be paid for well in advance and before I go on holiday or into hiding. The price will be fixed until midnight, September 30, 2014. Acceptance of this offer must be made before the offered price timescale runs out. All times are GMT.

If you are willing to pay my prices, and agree to my caveats, then please list what you hope the code to do, show and achieve. You may use images and/or activity diagrams.

I reserve the right to ridicule, mock, scorn and ignore your work.
I thought LFSLapper was open-source ...
Quote from MADNJPN :I thought LFSLapper was open-source ...

LFS Lapper is opensource, but the scripts written within Lapper, are not opensource by default.
If writers are willing to share them, they can put them on the forum for free, but if it's something they made for their own team or any other special reason, they aren't forced to share them.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG