The online racing simulator
Banned. [not a bug]
(12 posts, started )
Banned.
Hello LFS Staff & Team . i think i got banned from LFS, it say : NOT FIND USERNAME (or something like that). I just joined a server , and i think an admin ban me (idk why , i never joined the server). and i wanted to connect on another server and it say that : NOT FIND USERNAME (or something like that). Thanx . JDMHellaFlush. (sorry for my english)
The ''Server Admin'' Ban me from LFS completely ?
No server admin can ban you from LFS completely,just from his server.
Yeah but why im banned ? From LFS
You can't get banned from LFS.
In case you get 15 bans in 30 days (think), you will automatically receive 30 day global ban.
30 DAY BAN ? °_° Wtff
I doubt you are banned. Seems your account is fairly new, not sure one can drive THAT bad in so little time to warrant a ban
The excact message would be helpful else we can only guess!
Maybe you misread and it said: "Host not found on master server"? That just means that one server is offline, pick a different one from the list. (click refresh)
No , im LFS Banned . it say (my game is in french) : Votre nom d'utilisateur n'a pas été trouvé. In english : Your username is not found (something like that)
Could not find username*
Have you been hosting your own races? If I remember correctly, that can screw up your logging in to other servers if you don't clear the info in the hosting race form.
** Best answer **
I confirm you have received an automatically issued 30 day master ban, ending on 08 Oct 2014. You were banned from servers too many times within 30 days. You should have received an email about this. Please let us know if for some reason you didn't receive an email explaining the situation. There should also be warning mails before you finally get banned.

Banned. [not a bug]
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG