The online racing simulator
Round 2 [BL1R] - Information and Discussion
Track: Blackwood GP Track rev. (BL1R)
Server Name: & GenR GT Challenge 1 and & GenR GT Challenge 2

Pre-Qualifying Start: Friday, 05.09.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 06.09.2014 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Qualifying: Sunday 07.09.2013 at 17:45 UTC
Start of Race: Sunday, 07.09.2013 at 18:15 UTC

Qualifying and race start times for Server 2 will be 5 to 10 minutes later.

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 62 fastest drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
... may I publically say what I think of the track?
Why not, it's always nice to hear superlatives about the track you're gonna race on
Its ****ing shit
At least there is no wind :banana_ra
One positive this track is watch replay Cars on roof
I sent the password out to all drivers, except for the following:

seldon; cougar8; oliver feistkorn; gordon666; mikey527; mitza4rally; -ritariässä-; fat-oil; jkat; r@fixii; bluedog

kashiko; guhong; splitf1; the_wheelman; eetu71; (irina); thai; ivan.f; székely; danielin; drunk85;

iginla; otone; hunter84; isaacprice; nicolas sosa; ahrmetfurkancakir43; maz17;

I was unable to send the pre-qualifying info to all of those drivers since there usernames weren't found. Please contact me as soon as possible!!
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I sent the password out to all drivers, except for the following:

seldon; cougar8; oliver feistkorn; gordon666; mikey527; mitza4rally; -ritariässä-; fat-oil; jkat; r@fixii; bluedog

kashiko; guhong; splitf1; the_wheelman; eetu71; (irina); thai; ivan.f; székely; danielin; drunk85;

I was unable to send the pre-qualifying info to all of those drivers since there usernames weren't found. Please contact me as soon as possible!!

Everyone, please enable that you can be sent private messages in your account settings!!
password?
Also driver "kova." needs to message me and has to make sure he can receive messages again!
Send me password please.
It should work now, please try again.

Thx!
Current absolute cut would be a 1:08.96. So even if you are Top 62 and are slower then this time, you're not pre-qualified and may not start tomorrow. Beware that this time can change (i.e. lower!) in the course of the final 5 hours of pre-qualifiyng.
Not easy for me to do such lap using a keyboard Coming home on Sunday, but I don't know if I'll make it in time anyway...
I'm curious what happens in case someone is doing a lap just because they are bored, get into grid 1 and don't show up for race just because. Basicaly someone can get stuck into grid 2 because of people like this?
If he's confirmed - 50point penalty.
Hmm, so I had better not prequalify then :P
Don't worry Martin, you're last anyway
I got the password from Paul88 :V didnt see as i have been away from my pc for a couple of days
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Don't worry Martin, you're last anyway

64 M.Kapal is 64th.

Now I hope two people will withdraw from the race
That would be painful to watch
Mr Excellent15, please change your forum settings so you can receive private messages!
PASSWORD
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I sent the password out to all drivers, except for the following:

I have passed the password on to cougar8 and he will change settings when he gets back
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG