The online racing simulator
I have s2 but I cannot drive a car
(10 posts, started )
I have s2 but I cannot drive a car, They said: Cant descrypt car, Someone help me please!
if you have S2 then use the login data provided by email to log into your S2 forum account.
when thats done we will see further.
Scawen would have a lot of money if he got a penny from every demo cracker who says they are S2 licensed...
#4 - anuss
i have S1 license, but still cant load any S1 car, game says can't decrypt, or in single mode "invalid setup after decryption".
I can see the cars for S1 license, but when i choose like XR GT TURBO ir shows me nothing.
Any help???
Pamēģini lejuplādēt un instalēt pa jaunu,vēlams citā folderī nevis program files,piemēram izveido jaunu folderi vai nu C vai arī D diskā (ja ir).
LFS stores the last used car and setup, whether before you updating to H version do you used tweak with and modified steering lock?
#7 - anuss
wasnt playing LFS till this day, downloaded lastest version and bought S1 license, when i select car from S1 pack it shows me nothing, just empty menu screen, i'll try to screenshot and upload to show.

I can see all S1 unlocked cars
anuss when you open up LFS and you pick either multiplayer, singleplayer and so on, at the bottom it will say Demo license: anuss. click on itand put your Username and GAME password in then click the unlock button at the bottom you will get you S1 content. If you put your WEB password in it will not work.

Hope this helped
-k_badam
Hi I recently upgraded to S1 and am having the same problem with my cars and my tracks will not load. i uninstalled and re installed and it is still not working. I already unlocked S1 on the game but i cannot use the cars or tracks thanks for any solutions
Quote from ironphenix :Hi I recently upgraded to S1 and am having the same problem with my cars and my tracks will not load. i uninstalled and re installed and it is still not working. I already unlocked S1 on the game but i cannot use the cars or tracks thanks for any solutions

It is most likely related to this problem: https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1886023#post1886023

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG