The online racing simulator
Improve the game !
(19 posts, started )
Improve the game !
Hello there, i'm an old demo player (around 3 years i guess), i stoped playing few months because the game became boring as a demo player, and when i came back i tought the game would improve and have some new features but none detected..
So this is what i'd like to have in the game:
-XRG / XRT lights pop up
-Add more racing Rims
-Add a night mod to the game
-Add a hill track (for Drift and Touge fans)
-Add a special mod for Tougue
-Add a Drift Point Calculator
-Add More Cars
-Add a Blur (high speed effect) on the cars such as the FBM F1 so it looks more realistic
-Add a mod where you can customize the performance of your car (for Drift fans)
-Add more Music tracks
The Game is really unknown by most of the gamers out there so more Adv. would be good
As a fan of this game that all i would like to see
Have a nice day ~ RaZMorocco
#2 - amp88
Quote from RaZMorocco :Hello there, i'm an old demo player (around 3 years i guess)

-Add More Cars

As a fan of this game that all i would like to see

Perhaps if you were really a fan of this simulator you'd buy a license, rather than continuing to use the demo for 3 years. That would open up a large number of options for you (tracks, cars, maybe more online action).
Perhaps you think everyone is having money to buy a wheel or game
id guess even the poorest ppl would be able to save up 24 pound in 3 years time...thats 2 cents a day
either way, more cars are avaible in full version, as well as more tracks.
there are mods who do have a drift point calculator, and you can customize the performance via the intake restriction...yes not higher but lower.
not a tuning game, but a race sim.
the topic is about the improvement not my money and what have or what i can get, i'm not living in europe so stop judging people because they cant affroad the game
Quote from RaZMorocco :..So this is what i'd like to have in the game:

-XRG / XRT lights pop up
The cars are over 10 years old - the mechanism's are worn, rusted and jammed - never going to work now. If it wasn't for the fact the cars are no longer used on public roads, they'd never get an MOT (official permit to use on highway) now

-Add more racing Rims
You can colour them to your hearts content

Turn the brightness down on your monitor

Turn your monitor till its at least slanted, or on it's side

Balance your monitor and/or racing rig on a large ball, and wear your cap backwards

I've done this in LFSLapper - available as add-on in standard download, although does need to be enabled

-Add More Cars
Buy SI or S2(cheaper alternative is to give each of your AI cars their own skins and have lots more for yourself so you can change them a lot)

-Add a Blur (high speed effect) on the cars such as the FBM F1 so it looks more realistic
Have a look in Unofficial Addons and Miscellaneous Addons sections (where you can also find bloom effects), and use Search facility

Already available in Garage, where you can change gearing, suspension, tyres, etc., to your hearts content
You can also add passengers (including females!) so you can impress them with your drifting skills - personally, I use a woman passenger on front to help with directions, although I do get annoyed with the constant "never mind Alonso, everyone is faster than you" bitching

-Add more Music tracks
Convert any of your own music tracks to OGG format, and add into your data/ogg directory - have as many tracks as you want, so knock yourself out
Quote from sinanju :-XRG / XRT lights pop up
The cars are over 10 years old - the mechanism's are worn, rusted and jammed - never going to work now. If it wasn't for the fact the cars are no longer used on public roads, they'd never get an MOT (official permit to use on highway) now

-Add more racing Rims
You can colour them to your hearts content

Turn your monitor till its at least slanted, or on it's side

Balance your monitor and/or racing rig on a large ball, and wear your cap backwards

I've done this in LFSLapper - available as add-on in standard download, although does need to be enabled

-Add More Cars
Buy SI or S2(cheaper alternative is to give each of your AI cars their own skins and have lots more for yourself so you can change them a lot)

Have a look in Unofficial Addons and Miscellaneous Addons sections (where you can also find bloom effects), and use Search facility

Already available in Garage, where you can change gearing, suspension, tyres, etc., to your hearts content
You can also add passengers (including females!) so you can impress them with your drifting skills - personally, I use a woman passenger on front to help with directions, although I do get annoyed with the constant "never mind Alonso, everyone is faster than you" bitching

-Add more Music tracks
Convert any of your own music tracks to OGG format, and add into your data/ogg directory - have as many tracks as you want, so knock yourself out

Thanks for your answer, didnt know about the addons
Quote from RaZMorocco :the topic is about the improvement not my money and what have or what i can get, i'm not living in europe so stop judging people because they cant affroad the game

i also can't offroad the game. Maybe its hard to offroad lfs.
Quote from S.E.T.H :i also can't offroad the game. Maybe its hard to offroad lfs.

not in force mode :P
#11 - kdo
Quote from S.E.T.H :i also can't offroad the game. Maybe its hard to offroad lfs.

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :not in force mode :P

Live for speed is know in a lot of countrys

Which they not have english as main language.

Your comment are not funny, maybe you still 10 years old, if so go back studying.

sinanju >

Still not a night mod.

He mean engine specs.

-Add More Cars
Even in Demo / s1 / s2 mod, there is not enought cars (for me at least )

Edit: And for the blur effect, maybe it could be added into the game directly instead of download something not official. And add an option to turn it off or on when we want
-
(drifterfinland22) DELETED by drifterfinland22
Quote from RaZMorocco :the topic is about the improvement not my money and what have or what i can get, i'm not living in europe so stop judging people because they cant affroad the game

Maybe if you pull your head out of your arse, you will see what is wrong with your demands. Go to the thinking corner and ponder about what have you done.
Quote from Kid222 :Maybe if you pull your head out of your arse, you will see what is wrong with your demands. Go to the thinking corner and ponder about what have you done.

Maybe if you pull your head out of your arse, you'll notice that OP is just making a suggestion not a demand. Maybe if you get off your S2 high horse, you'll notice that he's a human too (hopefully) and he's done nothing to warrant such a rude reply.
#14 - kdo
GenesisX >

Totaly, people these days...
Quote from kdo :

He mean engine specs.

Tweak?
Quote from sinanju :
-XRG / XRT lights pop up

I know of many road worthy Mazdas—twice that age—that would like to take you behind the pit garages and punch you square in the stomach. You take that back!
Pop-up lights NEVER got old man, we just learned more about efficiency. Oh and pedestrian safety Stupid meat coated skeletons...

As for wanting more cars, I can't imagine playing and enjoying LFS for 3 years and only having the demo. But it is unreasonable to suggest the demo should have more cars, when it's acting purely as an interactive advert. I imagine it only got the FBM as part of the deal with BMW licencing.
That you've had this much enjoyment out of it, shows how much you'd enjoy the full product.

But knowing how well this game runs, on what is effectively not much more than an office-centric netbook that I bought and use for work, I think it's unfair to suggest that just because you can run the game, you can afford to buy it.
I can only imagine that you either can't justify the expense, or have no income of your own just yet to be able to make that decision for yourself.

If it's the latter, then just wait till you see how much real cars cost to drive!
My car is 43 years old and has just passed the MOT or fit for the road certificate or whatever. Cars are as fit for road as the owner/driver see's fit to make them. The reverse lights are not required but I still insist on them working, just like the rest of the car. As far as LFS goes, version 3 will come along when it is ready and will have content that is reasonable for the cost. Looking forward to it but not exactly getting my knickers in a twist.
Quote from sinanju :
Quote from RaZMorocco :..So this is what i'd like to have in the game:

-XRG / XRT lights pop up

Thats Memorys at Light. REST IN PEACE XRG/XRT Info: The cars are over 10 years old - the mechanism's are worn, rusted and jammed - never going to work now. If it wasn't for the fact the cars are no longer used on public roads, they'd never get an MOT official permit to use on highway now.

Improve the game !
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG