The online racing simulator
LFSCART Series 2014: Server Information / General Discussion

LFSCART Series 2014 - Server Information and General Questions / Discussions

Server Name: NDR.LFSCART Series
Server Password: Between rounds it will be: m0arpowah. The password for each round will be PMed to you a couple hours prior.

Use this thread for general series questions and/or discussion. Frequently Asked Questions and their answers will be added to this OP.
All currently entered teams (as of the time of this post) have had a TeamSpeak channel created for their use in the NDR TS if one already didn't exist. So therefore, all teams have a channel for use in the NDR TeamSpeak.

Please PM me your TS username if you want channel admin to your team's channel, and I'll assign it at my earliest chance to do so.
I cant enter lfscart server it saids "host refused connection"
In the up left corner it said tomislav531>CPW
How can i get into server because i signed up for round 2.
Did you use any vob mods?
No i didnt i have all original files except helmet and my skins.
Even dds files are original.
I drove formula v8 and it just kicked me.
Quote from Tomislav531 :No i didnt i have all original files except helmet and my skins.
Even dds files are original.
I drove formula v8 and it just kicked me.

I've done an unban command on your username. I'm not sure why it would have dumped you for CPW, as I saw on the log that you were in the server for quite some time before being dumped. It should let you in again. If it CPWs you again, just check your install again - maybe something just went funny for a minute.
Thanks i just practiced and it banned me. And i tried to installed the game again-didnt work. Will try to enter now
I can get in now thanks. Lets hope it wont kick me again.
I did a PM spray tonight with Round 4 thread links and some general notes, and I got "usernames not found" for the following users - I presume it's because you haven't enabled the messaging system in the new fourm, and I request that you do so we can get pertinent info to you via PM when necessary!

dzban
VtiRacing
Yuusei
nialinius
herokles
Would be great if someone could change the track to WE1R

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG