The online racing simulator
Quote from Eric :...The classic case is Westhill which was challenging with the old Pre-S2 tyre code but just became a flat-out drive with the current physics. My fault, partly for not thinking ahead design wise and not having the experience. Anyway, I’ve addressed most of the design issues I’ve had with Westhill, so hopefully no-one will fall asleep at the wheel this time.Smile

As a side note, I have no idea how the revised Westhill will drive with the old tyre physics that you guys are using. I’ve been testing with the new tyre physics for a few years now and I refuse to drive the old one, which has just doesn’t have that visceral tyre feel and response compared to the new tyre physics.

Eric

I undig just to give some post-test comments :
- Westhill is just excellent. What you did is awsome, and the time delay to provide this makes sense now when we see 'the' thing !
- even with our "old" tire physiscs, it remains a very nice feel to drive around those new and very interesting layouts
- hope you will have some deserved holidays before coninuing the excellent work shown with this Westhill crazy update. You clearly teased us to a level that makes us expecting to see more in a coming furture Big grin

Thumbs up Sir Eric
Hm, if using our "old physics" it's so GREAT to drive on Westhill, what will be like to drive on it with the new physics?
Quote from Flotch :
I undig just to give some post-test comments :
- Westhill is just excellent. What you did is awsome, and the time delay to provide this makes sense now when we see 'the' thing !
- even with our "old" tire physiscs, it remains a very nice feel to drive around those new and very interesting layouts
- hope you will have some deserved holidays before coninuing the excellent work shown with this Westhill crazy update. You clearly teased us to a level that makes us expecting to see more in a coming furture Big grin

Thumbs up Sir Eric

I just cannot agree more. Smile
Quote from MandulAA :Hm, if using our "old physics" it's so GREAT to drive on Westhill, what will be like to drive on it with the new physics?

Obviously better than having soap tires when you reach heat peak.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG