The online racing simulator
FFB problem on G25
(7 posts, started )
FFB problem on G25
The steering is heavy and i dont feel anything going over rumble strips etc.

My profiler settings are

overall: 107 percent

everything else on 0

Enable centering spring ticked

slider on 0

Use special steering wheel settings ticked

Combined pedals unticked

Use special game settings and allow game to adjust settings ticked

ingame i have FFB to 50 and ffb enabled
set in-game ffb to 20-30. It will get less heavy and will avoid FFB clipping
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :set in-game ffb to 20-30. It will get less heavy and will avoid FFB clipping

Tried that but i still dont have much FFB (i crashed on purpose and i felt almost nothing on the wheel) rumble strips dont vibrate either. iRacing and Assetto Corsa are working fine.
Quote : Enable centering spring ticked

untick that.
As far I can tell all it does is make wheel always trying to center itself (like with a "centering spring") which overlaps any other effects and makes it feel heavy.
Quote from Gutholz :untick that.
As far I can tell all it does is make wheel always trying to center itself (like with a "centering spring") which overlaps any other effects and makes it feel heavy.

As far as I know it's intention is to set wheel straight when you join the track or reset the car and such... LFS doesn't support that so u should disable it.
Quote from Gutholz :untick that.

Quote from vitaly_m :As far as I know it's intention is to set wheel straight when you join the track or reset the car and such... LFS doesn't support that so u should disable it.

Actually having some centering spring really helps with the lack of force in the center of the logitech wheels. Since scrub radius and pneumatic trail forces seem to not be simulated, there is no feedback when going straight or in slight left-right chicanes where the in-game wheels don't turn very much.

My LFS Setting: Force 44

Edit: Wheel turn compensation 0

My Profiler settings:

Side note:

LFS doesnt add any extra vibration/force that the tires don't experience. You'll notice the rumble strips a lot more if they are under a loaded outer tire on exits, than on an unloaded inner tire mid corner.
Attached images
logiprof.jpg
What is your rotation set at in lfs? since it changes how the ffb feals
Rule of tumb: If you use 720 in profiler, set it to 720 in lfs.
In my opinion it feals "off" above 720 though, but that is probably just me

FFB problem on G25
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG