The online racing simulator
YAY the Netherlands!
(8 posts, started )
YAY the Netherlands!
Except the name all other data is wrong. Whats the point of creating a topic on lfsforum about this?

Quote :Keep the conversation light though - this is not a rant arena!

Quote from cargame.nl :Whats the point of creating a topic on lfsforum about this?

the same as every other thread here
Now we should post every shit from newsp. on the forum?

Now we complain instead of blaming to those who really post shit on this forums?

#6 - Gunn
It's amazing how the awareness of bullying has increased since I was at school, in my day it was so prevalent that even the teachers joined in some of the taunts (particularly for gay kids or anyone perceived as gay who at my schools at least had a rougher time of it than persons of ethnicity).

The world has changed a lot, and although institutionalised bullying still happens - the social media tools that students use terrify me more - now you can be bullied 24 hours a day - and that's a scary thought! I used to get time out from bullying whenever I got home, but kids now don't have that luxury.

But we're also much more aware of it than we used to be, at least, I think that is true. More and more leaders employ McGregor X-Theory, whereas in the past Y-Theory (old fashioned authoritarian rule) was prevalent. We understand Maslow's hierarchy of needs, and kids themselves are more educated on the effects of bullying.

To a large extent this is because the world is now run by people who used to be bullied!

Stories like this will continue to emerge for decades to come, but it might one day be a thing of the past, think of this:

No child is born prejudiced. Prejudice is a learned sentiment born of ignorance and narrow mindedness. Such mentalities have little place in the modern workforce, and ultimately, such people will be unsuccessful. Ultimately these mindsets will die out.

At least I hope they will, otherwise I sincerely hope that whatever species follows us as the dominant life form on this planet does a much better job.
Quote from Becky Rose :I sincerely hope that whatever species follows us as the dominant life form on this planet does a much better job.

It shouldn't be hard to do.

YAY the Netherlands!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG