The online racing simulator
Fanatec Table Clamp v2
(9 posts, started )
Fanatec Table Clamp v2
Hey there folks!

So before I'm buying the CSW altogether with the pedals and the table clamp (?) I would love to ask you about the dimensions of the Table Clamp, because spending worthless 50€ isn't going to help me much if I can't use it and possibly can't even sell it. So here's an explanation picture of what I'm asking for:

I would like to know the length of A and B line exactly, My table's width is 1,5cm so it would be great to know the width of yours aswell to make some calculations and guess how much would stand out of the screws. I thank your effort in advance Hope it's not an impossible request to begin with.
I'm not that interested in ruining my desk at all costs to be honest, that's why I'm asking first about the dimensions. I know I could hardmount the thing by drilling holes into my desk but I would leave that option to last.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll make a post onto that iR forum too.
or hard mount it to a piece of wood and clamp that to your desk? You could just get a 1/2 inch sheet and bore into it that way the screws dont scratch your desk.

But it seems iRacing forum was quite quick
Wow, I was quite shocked by the answer. I mean 4 inches is quite spacy for that bottom side (the A line). I still have to make up my mind if I have to get that.
Yeah fanatec is pretty good about that sort of stuff. Remember getting my gt3rs and they gave me a really nice drilling pattern.

I would say go for the fanatec mount if you have the money, because you can tilt it.
Well, as soon as I entered their website and saw the Wheelbase was in stock finally (they suggested it would be mid-june next time) I just went crazy and ordered everything. Let's see if they ship within the promised 2-3 days.
ok
Quote from Kristi :...Let's see if they ship within the promised 2-3 days.

So, did they deliver?

Fanatec Table Clamp v2
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG