Georgian language
(13 posts, started )
Georgian language
Hi. It's possible to edit Georgian language in game ? Can i make it myself ?

Georgian language
I'm afraid you can't because these characters aren't supported by LFS. Looks like we have another language request for Scawen...
McEscher

Thanks for reply. I think the same, because i try to change it myself and game don't recognise georgian letters.
Talking about language, I can't see any replay in his post : D
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Talking about language, I can't see any replay in his post : D

What you mean ? So as i understand from his post i can't edit georgian language in game (my own edit). That's what i say...
-
(McEscher) DELETED by McEscher : didnt realise
Quote from McEscher :He means that you don't have a replay or screenshot of your attempt to create a Georogian language pack in the first post.

what ?
-
(rosewood2) DELETED by rosewood2 : stupidity on my behalf ;)
#7 - amp88
Quote from sti228 :McEscher

Thanks for replay. I think the same, because i try to change it myself and game don't recognise georgian letters.

Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Talking about language, I can't see any replay in his post : D

Quote from sti228 :What you mean ? So as i understand from his post i can't edit georgian language in game (my own edit). That's what i say...

Daniel was attempting to be smart by pointing out that you made a spelling mistake (i.e. "replay" instead of "reply") in the first reply quoted above.
Quote :Daniel was attempting to be smart by pointing out that you made a spelling mistake (i.e. "replay" instead of "reply") in the first reply quoted above.

Spelling mistake never mind. P. S. So many professors in this forum...
Quote from sti228 : Spelling mistake never mind. P. S. So many professors in this forum...

Not exactly professors, but people who like to correct other peoples spellings. And yes, even though this has something to do with LFS, there is a seperate section for language packs/requests.
Quote from McEscher :Not exactly professors, but people who like to correct other peoples spellings. And yes, even though this has something to do with LFS, there is a seperate section for language packs/requests.

More like ****s, instead of helping they criticize people who don't know english very well.
Quote :Not exactly professors, but people who like to correct other peoples spellings.

I hate people like this. Oh look what he wrote here : D Again have no sense at all.

P. S. Thanks for other members for help and advice. I think, developers don't have time for this, because they work on test patches...
Quote from sti228 :P. S. Thanks for other members for help and advice. I think, developers don't have time for this, because they work on test patches...

actually he's prob working more on his bicycle skills

Georgian language
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG