The online racing simulator
Turbo change in just 17 minutes, not bad. Lets see if the second car needs that aswell. And if the Porsche really has issues with its clutch.
i want webber to win but i like audi
Quote from ACCAkut :Turbo change in just 17 minutes, not bad. Lets see if the second car needs that aswell. And if the Porsche really has issues with its clutch.

The 2nd car had a turbo change around 7 hours ago.
Bye bye Porsche
waaaa porche gone noooooooo
I think #20 porsche have been nursing a problem for most of the race, the car was lapping consistently more the 5 seconds off the pace for hours.
webber's out the car
Was so heart breaking to see both Porsches go down. Finally got first back then they lost a motor and the then #14 lost a trans. Next year.
Yeah that had me looking as well. It would make sense to not have it too bright and blinding through the night. Do you know what the blue lights on the left side is?
Maybe a "low fuel" warning? It appears not long before the pitstops, and goes out for a brief moment while braking/shifting fuel around.

plus it flashes red while on the pit limiter
That gearbox whine in the Audi is horrible
Quote from Franky.S :That gearbox whine in the Audi is horrible

It's (K)ERS. But it is headache-inducing. Same for Porsche.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yeah that had me looking as well. It would make sense to not have it too bright and blinding through the night. Do you know what the blue lights on the left side is?

Basically in the Ligier you have three displays, the classic steering wheel which is from PI like all the on-board electronic systems (power distribution), then you have a motec data logger (Oak have been using it for ages and I don't see why they would stop) which also have a display on the left in order to monitor vehicle vital parts (temperature, pressure,...) and also for the alarms.

On the Morgan you got fix blue light for the last 8-9 liters (basically only for Le Mans) and a flashing blue one for the last 5 liters. These two alarms have different conditions which explains why it sometimes turn off.

The last display on top left is for the marshalling system.

For deggis, yeah all those displays and leds have a night mode that reduce its brightness otherwise it is really disturbing the driver
Thanks!
There is an Audi R18 standing in front of the starting grid, ready to go with a driver in it
Quote from ACCAkut :There is an Audi R18 standing in front of the starting grid, ready to go with a driver in it

Don't know what/where you are talking about?
They did a couple of demonstration laps with different cars, first the R18 than a few Veyron.

At the moment there is so much happening, a couple of the top teams are already out (for now). Looks like proper cargame multiclass mayhem
#73 - pipa
Shame about the innocent drivers that got taken out. Sad to see the Eifelblitz getting taken out so early.
#75 - troy
Great stuff at the N24 atm, battle for the lead and for 4th!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG