The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :Lovely how people haven't have the slightest idea. But I call it a day, kicking a dead horse is kind of useless. Enjoy the leagues. While they last. Out.

and if enough people don't have the slightest idea, it will stay alive
Best to ignore that comment because it has zero logic in it...

Let's start talking with myself;

Quote from cargame.nl :Enjoy the leagues. While they last.

GTI league sign up; 94 and it leads to an awesome 11 confirmations with only a few days to go.
Yes but 76 different drivers recorded laps on the server. Somewhere deep inside I just really hope they were too lazy to confirm so far
Maaaybe I'm a bit naive, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
It's a bit early to judge now, but indeed 11 out of 94 confirmations after a week is a bit poor. Some people forget about it after some time, some eventually don't have time for it... but still the ratio between signups and confirmations is really bad.

I am really interested to see the final number of people racing throughout the season, although I think the attendance will decline a lot towards the end of the season, as in every other league these days.
Quote from Flame CZE :although I think the attendance will decline a lot towards the end of the season, as in every other league these days.

Quitters. "Oh look, I'm not winning, **** this!"

Pros. Pros everywhere
Speaking of attendance...

Attached images
GTM2014_attendance.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG