The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :26 December 2008 .. That wasnt that hard, the article starts with that date and its embedded in the url. And now what?

Come on, a response to the US State Dept is really expected.

I'd like to think that you at least would be interested in the facts. Be great to see the US produce some.

At least I've produced a legit journalist's sources making a statement about US satellite spy info. The fact the US hasn't dos suggest my source is right.

So, does your story have any fact's other than Youtube and Social Media posts, as the State Dept can't produce more than that.

Of course the media only say what their told to say, that's why coming across any 'real journalist' these days is such a rare thing.

And do read my post about Nazi false flags, and what group controls the Ukraine now ?

And why were the Air traffic control recordings seized by Ukraine Security Forces almost immediately ?, and where are they ?, and why aren't the West asking for them ?.
Quote from Racer X NZ :I'd like to think that you at least would be interested in the facts.

The bodies coming 'home' this afternoon, thats a fact. Not all bodies coming home, some need to be redirected to their actual home countries after identification (27 Australia for example). Its also a fact that after 50 years, today is a national day of mourning.

Not very interested in conspiracy theories and alien stories at the moment. Although I doubt I will be interested in this case ever, it's pretty obvious what happened. Some KGB idiot received a missile system and started to select random air targets.
Quote from cargame.nl : Some KGB idiot received a missile system and started to select random air targets.

How about, 'Some idiot received a missile system and started to select random air targets.'

Or, And this is my suspicion, 'Some idiot received a missile system and started to select air targets that would support their agenda.'

Harf asserts that any version of events that challenges the State Department’s version (based again on social media posts) is “illogical.”

Flight KAL 007, this is from the CIA staffer who supported it and produced the info supporting the anti russian info at the time.

Only a decade later, when Snyder saw the complete transcripts — including the portions that the Reagan administration had hidden — would he fully realize how many of the central elements of the U.S. presentation were false.

The Soviet fighter pilot apparently did believe he was pursuing a U.S. spy plane, according to the intercepts, and he was having trouble in the dark identifying the plane. At the instructions of Soviet ground controllers, the pilot had circled the KAL airliner and tilted his wings to force the aircraft down. The pilot said he fired warning shots, too. “This comment was also not on the tape we were provided,” Snyder wrote.

It was clear to Snyder that in the pursuit of its Cold War aims, the Reagan administration had presented false accusations to the United Nations, as well as to the people of the United States and the world. To these Republicans, the ends of smearing the Soviets had justified the means of falsifying the historical record.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com ... -plane-3-decades-ago.html

Do read this link, it's strangely relevant to MH17.
#354 - CSF
If you are looking for a stick to beat the yanks with, look no further than their disgraceful lack of action on Israel's war crimes in Gaza.
Quote from CSF :If you are looking for a stick to beat the yanks with, look no further than their support of Israel's war crimes in Gaza.

ftfy
-
(dfgjkl) DELETED by dfgjkl
No comments on propaganda channel CNN after/with their integral broadcast of the national day of mourning and "welcome home " and transport of the first 40 victims for identification?

We are going to have the rest of the week to complete transports.
Unbelievable powerful to see the procession drive underneath bridges full of people. Cars on the other direction high speed lane slowing down and even stopping. Just unique to see.
Quote from cargame.nl :No comments on propaganda channel CNN after/with their integral broadcast of the national day of mourning and "welcome home " and transport of the first 40 victims for identification?

We are going to have the rest of the week to complete transports.

I got some propaganda for you!
Quote from danielroelofs :Hi Nil..

You have the right thoughts. By knowing you.. I know we are on the same line

I asked myself the questions, who were on board of that plane and who would have the interest to shoot it out of the air?

Then combine what you have said to that huge laugh of that so called media post by the separists that they have shot the plane. It made me even more sure about it being a false flag. This is a 'win, win' for one country again if the people would believe this so called 'official' story. You just have to do some research about how one particular country tries to justify 'business' since like 1960 and at least I come to a certain conclusion of what this looks like again.

I feel for quite a time now that one party is trying to do so much to provoke war, and it is not Russia.

Dutch 'established' media were very quick with showing a Ukrainian half crying prime minister on television directly pointing to the Russian separists and so indirectly to Russia, that they have been the cause. This without him really being able to know the true story. Black is white and white is black. This stinks like hell.

Personally? I think it was a case of idiocracy all the way around.
Uhhh.. the Ukrainian rebels for being stupid enough to shoot the plane down in the first place.
The Russians for giving weapons systems that lethal to a bunch of hill billies.
I'm an American, trust me, I know. Giving atomic bombs to chimpanzees is not a good thing, no matter how much oil/gas is there.
And of course Good Ol Malaysia Airlines.... All the security crap that we have to go through at the airport, all the fees we have to pay for whatever now to cover the cost of being hassled at the airport by the rent a cops - just to have them fly over combat zones to save a few bucks in gas.

One thing out of all that was all those people rushing up to the debris - to grab credit cards.....wow.
-
(dfgjkl) DELETED by dfgjkl
Old news
You two Scots should stop learning from social media and Olga Kazan articles
(where are my rubles)
Quote from amp88 :Source? Didn't you see my post on the subject of the 'incorrect' timestamp on the video? Or did you see it and choose to ignore it (possibly because I'm obviously a CIA plant who's here to try and brainwash people into accepting the almighty US and A as their personal saviour)?

Well you are Scottish, so we don't really know what you are.
Quote from dfgjkl :Well thanks,equated to the deposed ww2 nazis.I certainly understand,but still...

LOL I don't blame you.... I'm an American. I know better. You and me? We're just low men on a very big totem pole and probably could care less about the Ukraine much less be able to spell it.

Our "leaders" (typical scum-bag politicians) personally dis-like one another and will use what ever global event to further their little pissing contest. And I'm pretty sure both of these clowns will milk it for what it's worth.
Hopefully, Putin's underlings will get tired of losing money from the sanctions and gets replaced "Stalin style" or maybe we can hold out long enough for Obama to be replace in a couple of years. The idiots that look like the next candidates are patheticly incompetent, but I don't think any of those losers have it in for Putin.
Could we please treat this subject with some respect, read cargames last posts for how this affected him.

The people on the aircraft were murdered, I'd like to think that the ACTUAL culprits could be identified and brought to trial, rather than this just becoming a propoganda postfest.

I'd love to post US satellite imagery, the airtraffic controllers audio. Unfortunately the US has not released any, and the Ukraine security forces seized the audio and haven't released it.

That is actually a serious wish as I sincerely hope that this isn't a politically motivated false flag.

This is the best actual analysis currently posted based on actual evidence availible currently.
http://21stcenturywire.com/201 ... failed-false-flag-attack/

I strongly recommend reading it, you may learn something new.

On 21 July Russian officials surprised Washington and its NATO partners when it released all (No actually, their still holding some back) available satellite imagery and air traffic control data which was recorded in and around the final minutes of Flight MH17 – and presented it to the world media on live television. The data painted a very different picture, drawing contrasting conclusions to what Washington and Kiev officials had been disseminating via western media since July 17th. Following their presentation, Moscow handed its findings – air traffic data and time stamped satellite imagery – to European authorities.

This includes imagery of the launch of the missile and detailed tracking of the Mig 25 that was within 5km of the aircraft. It also provides details of the aircraft's flight path that disagree's with the US released google map (Their only evidence so far)

It would be great if all countries would co operate so fully, and that's not propoganda, purely fact.

FYI, it's now 26 July, and who in the West didn't know this ?, has it made your media ?.
Because it hasn't been reported in NZ (And we had people on the aircraft), I still have to provide evidence to people here who didn't know this...........
#367 - CSF
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well you are Scottish, so we don't really know what you are.

Quote from Racer X NZ :Could we please treat this subject with some respect, read cargames last posts for how this affected him.

The people on the aircraft were murdered, I'd like to think that the ACTUAL culprits could be identified and brought to trial, rather than this just becoming a propoganda postfest.

I'd love to post US satellite imagery, the airtraffic controllers audio. Unfortunately the US has not released any, and the Ukraine security forces seized the audio and haven't released it.

That is actually a serious wish as I sincerely hope that this isn't a politically motivated false flag.

This is the best actual analysis currently posted based on actual evidence availible currently.
http://21stcenturywire.com/201 ... failed-false-flag-attack/

I strongly recommend reading it, you may learn something new.

On 21 July Russian officials surprised Washington and its NATO partners when it released all (No actually, their still holding some back) available satellite imagery and air traffic control data which was recorded in and around the final minutes of Flight MH17 – and presented it to the world media on live television. The data painted a very different picture, drawing contrasting conclusions to what Washington and Kiev officials had been disseminating via western media since July 17th. Following their presentation, Moscow handed its findings – air traffic data and time stamped satellite imagery – to European authorities.

This includes imagery of the launch of the missiles and detailed tracking of the Mig 25 that was within 5km of the aircraft. It also provides details of the aircraft's flight path that disagree's with the US released google map (Their only evidence so far)

It would be great if all countries would co operate so fully, and that's not propoganda, purely fact.

FYI, it's now 26 July, and who in the West didn't know this ?, has it made your media ?.
Because it hasn't been reported in NZ (And we had people on the aircraft), I still have to provide evidence to people here who didn't know this...........

The ACTUAL culprits admitted it within minutes of the ****ing thing happening.

How does an idiot conspiracy nut like you misspell Propaganda anyway? **** off! Morons like you do far more harm to the families than any 'conspiracy' could ever do.
Ah yes, the intelligent voice of reason, Lets see, no facts, no critical analysis, and clearly not reading the provided analysis.

What happened to the respect this subject is due ? Or do you feel that your self opinionated abuse take precidence ?

And I'll spell things how I like, you clearly understood it !

And, to stay on topic, this is the latest from the Ukraine.

A system mix up during a Ukrainian air defense units’ rocket launch exercise could be the cause of the Malaysia Airlines crash in southeast Ukraine, a source from one of the Ukrainian defense departments told RIA Novosti.
“On July 17 the commanding officer of 156th Anti-Aircraft Regiment was instructed to conduct a training exercise of ground troops stationed near Donetsk, which involved deploying the troops, and carrying out a routine tracking and destroying of targets with the Buk-M1 missile,” the source said.
The source added that the actual launch of the rockets was not intended.
Two Sukhoi Su-25 combat aircraft on a reconnaissance mission participated in the exercise. It is likely at some point, the routes of the Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 and a Su-25 jet overlapped. Despite flying at different levels, they became a single dot on the radar of the missile system. Of the two, the system automatically chose a larger target.
The reasons for the actual missile launch taking place remain unknown and are still under investigation, as practical exercises with the Buk missiles has been prohibited since 2001, when a Russian Tu-154 passenger airplane en route from Novosibirsk to Tel Aviv was shot down by the Ukrainian military.
http://en.ria.ru/world/2014072 ... -be-Behind-Malaysian.html

And this disagrees with my post - how ?
#369 - CSF
Quote from Racer X NZ :Ah yes, the intelligent voice of reason, Lets see, no facts, no critical analysis, and clearly not reading the provided analysis.

What happened to the respect this subject is due ? Or do you feel that your self opinionated abuse take precidence ?

And I'll spell things how I like, you clearly understood it !

As per, it was a conspiracy post. You are trying to take Cargame's posts and move it into your own propaganda of utter shite. CNN isn't perfect, in fact like many American network's it is utter sensationalist crap, this does not mean that he believes your crap.

So why did they claim responsibility before realising what had been downed?

Oh, by the way, as someone who has had bans from this forum for posting racist crap, "self opinionated abuse" is something you know all about?

A nut job claiming propaganda should always know how to spell the horrible word. Not knowing how to spell it simply devalues any "argument" you had.
Quote from CSF :As per, it was a conspiracy post. You are trying to take Cargame's posts and move it into your own propaganda of utter shite. CNN isn't perfect, in fact like many American network's it is utter sensationalist crap, this does not mean that he believes your crap.

Oh, by the way, as someone who has had bans from this forum for posting racist crap, "self opinionated abuse" is something you know all about?

A nut job claiming propaganda should always know how to spell the horrible word. Not knowing how to spell it simply devalues any "argument" you had.

Try reading, it really can be illuminating. It's also a great way to get knowledge. Universities insist on it.

And, other than him asking for respect, How was I subverting cargames post ?
He certainly disagrees with me, no problem. He did however ask for respect on this subject. That, however, doesn't mean automatic accepence of his views.

It does involve an interest in factual, non abusive posts.

Try reading the latest from the Ukraine in my post above. Try reading the analysis I posted in the post above that.

Do learn to chill out and accept that not all you read in the media is true. Learn to critically analyse information. Listern to George Carlin more, there's a fun way to start.
People lie, learn to pick up on this.

And spelling ?, how many different ways did Shakespeare spell his name ?
And I use him as your still ruled by England till you sort out independence. Source: Scottish myself.
Im sorry, George Carlin is an idiot.
#372 - CSF
Quote from Racer X NZ :Try reading, it really can be illuminating. It's also a great way to get knowledge. Universities insist on it.

He certainly disagrees with me, no problem. He did however ask for respect on this subject. That, however, doesn't mean automatic accepence of his views.

It does involve an interest in factual, non abusive posts.

Try reading the latest from the Ukraine in my post above. Try reading the analysis I posted in the post above that.

Do learn to chill out and accept that not all you read in the media is true. Learn to critically analyse information. Listern to George Carlin more, there's a fun way to start.
People lie, learn to pick up on this.

And spelling ?, how many different ways did Shakespeare spell his name ?
And I use him as your still ruled by England till you sort out independence. Source: Scottish myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuyVlWbcfgQ

I hope you are Limmy.
Dude, what thread is this ?
If you want to create a Scottish independence thread, go for it. My point there was about spelling. See my earlier point about reading....., not addressed I notice !
And try to stay on topic please.
Quote from Racer X NZ :
He certainly disagrees with me, no problem. He did however ask for respect on this subject.

The persons who I ask for respect are not on this forum and do not read this forum.

Those are the people who pick up the phone they've stolen from a dead loved one, used their credit cards to do shopping and even walk around with stolen mascara and show that on Instagram. Really wtf? In the meantime there are -still- bodies / human remains laying in the fields there. Unbelievable.

I know that its a 'hot' area but if it was me then I had decided to move in some squadrons of special forces and myself included already a full week ago. Ukrainian-Russians, never seen such disrespectful people in my life.

All gone to shit in Ukraina, what now?
(629 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG