The online racing simulator
Possibility of Merchandise/Donation for Scawen?
This is literally just a thought, but just in case anyone else was interested I figured I'd give it an airing anyway.

I remembered there used to be an LFS shop run by Vic before it moved? closed?

Basically, I think it'd be a really good idea if we could find some way of donating money for Scawen and co. so that he doesn't just have to work on LFS as a hobby. For the kind of impressive programming we're talking here on this he needs some kind of consolation to keep him going, having S2 is great but it's a one off payment and even if only a donation thing was opened I think it would be a good idea.

On the merchandise note though, I seriously would still love a LFS sticker/t-shirt/mousepad/insertrandomitemhere for my collection. Heck with 3D printing now it'd be cool if we could have our cars immortalised into a small 3D figure.

Any comments/thoughts are appreciated (apart from trolls naturally).
Live for Speed News
(More news at LFS World)
added Thu, 11th July, 2013 19:00

So guys ...
Latest news is nearly1 year old ...
Scawen cant run this any more, either he invites some pros to get it up2date or LFS will continuing its slow vanish.

Been on iRacing for 3 months ... LFS is soo out of date now

I would gladly pay for a new version of LFS that's competitive with iRacing, but it wont happen with Scawen in charge

To contribute in advance, sorry to say but no way.
Money in advance wont change the dev's attitude to work for the perfect sim and nothing between it. Develop it step by step is the only way to keep it alive.
Hard to call it hidden if it's just right from logo of forum (top left corner of this very page).

hidden in plain sight
nice, I didnt know. 6€ for a tshirt seems fair. I'm gonna get one
i would love to see some lfs car models , also iam totally going to buy 2 shirts of lfs if the shipping price is ok

EDIT:
cant buy tshirt , they dont ship to israel, :\

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG