The online racing simulator
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Still thinkin everything is fine here eh?

I never said it's fine. You even quoted the reason why it's not fine. And all that negative attitude isn't doing anything good unless the people want that everything dies here.

And to all moaners with all that bull$#!t about lack of content,that's all been tried and weared off - what exactly do you want from racing simulator? What is it for you? A virtual world,where you try something new and then search for something else new? Then you're really better off with collecting stamps as there will be never anything in market that satisfies you for ever. For those,for who racing (even if it's just virtual) is hobby,LFS is still a lot of fun. Let's see some examples:
What has soccer player? 1 ball,2 goals and there are players who do it for fun life long.
What has basketball player? 1 ball,2 hoops and also there are players as long as they can throw ball.
What has bicycle rider? 1 bicycle,random track - he's happy to have his hobby.
What has surfer? His surfboard,random see with waves and - well,I hope you already get the idea!
What has sim-racer? LFS with 20 cars,50+?? track configurations - is he happy? The most not,as it's not enough,they always want more (even if it's way more then 1 ball or 1 bicycle). Is it really a hobby for you?

PS. Yes,I also still would like more cars,more tracks in LFS,yes,I also would like to see more features like dynamic weather/daytime and everything else that real-life racing offers (except being killed ). But all the moaning wont do anything good or even affect developement. So stop posting this negative promotion and if LFS is not for you,then move on to other sim and have fun with shiny exotic cars,boring large tracks,a ton of bugs and (most likely) it's predecessors netcode for extra fun!
Quote from Flame CZE :What are those pics from? Some German leagues?

Those pictures are from the absolute-beginners league.
Quote from cargame.nl :Right now? No.
02:00 CET? No.

Stop being usual fanboy and start to see that S2 public racing is DEAD apart for 2~3 hours a day when one or two race servers reach its peak. Anyway, it doesn't matter.. Time to focus on something else. This is a patient in a 5 year long coma. In the end you know it's going to die because vital functions stop operating due to serious and irreversible degradation.

1 or 2 official patches A YEAR. Ah-mai-zing work.

Yet then why do you waste your time/money providing servers then?
Quote from Fordman :If you want to pay £29.99 for Hotlapping then yeah I agree.

I wish people would stop with the LFS is Dead bla bla bla. Its at a lull at the moment and has been for a while, but cargame ( and I don't understand your comments considering your server) is practically full every night and offer different cars/configs each day, but yeah again I agree "while" we wait for more development to take place and be released, its as simple as that.

Fordie

Thing is, AC is hotlapping currently, but it is still the only sim out there that gives that same feeling of LFS joy of just driving on a track. Multiplayer will come, and provided they don't manage to create iRacing quality netcode, it'll be fantastic.

As for CarGame.. I think he's bipolar. He runs one of the most popular servers in LFS, while continuing to proclaim at every moment in the forums that LFS is dead. It's incredibly illogical.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG