The online racing simulator
Lost connection to (user) Problem Help Please
Hi there guy.

I im using a wireless connection, and i was running a server just perfect. until i wanted to upgrade my internet so the technician came and took my modem out (btw i had Motorola modem with Netgear router) and replace it with Motorola U verse router. after i had my internet up i tried to run my server but couldnt because it was giving me the error " TCP socket: could not connect to socket.
then i re-downloaded the dedi server again and tried it and it work but if i close and after 5 min open the dedi server back it would give me the previous error.
so i run the server but did not close it. and its running but now the problem is when people connect to my server after few sec they get lost connection error. see the pic.
Attached images
Lost connection.JPG
Have you checked if all your ports are forwarded?

Also, is your firewall enabled? Try disabling it.
Quote from Chriship :Have you checked if all your ports are forwarded?

Also, is your firewall enabled? Try disabling it.

How do you check if the ports are forwarded?

and no i have not tried that yet but i will right now.
Now i think this is something im seeing for the first time. it should not be saying authorized?? correct me with this...
Attached images
Pic.JPG
Quote from KamranM3 :Now i think this is something im seeing for the first time. it should not be saying authorized?? correct me with this...

Did you log into the server with the administrator password? Try logging in with and without the administrator password and then compare.
Quote from McEscher :Did you log into the server with the administrator password? Try logging in with and without the administrator password and then compare.

Still the same thing.
by the way my IP is an external IP i don't know if that makes a difference?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG