The online racing simulator
Yay St. Louis!
(7 posts, started )
Yay St. Louis!
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Always embarrassing when a city has it's own big Homicide section dedicated to numbering and giving details of the crimes.

I'm pretty sure every American city and town has a dedicated squad of 30 or 50 people for this task. They're kept pretty busy too.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm pretty sure every American city and town has a dedicated squad of 30 or 50 people for this task. They're kept pretty busy too.

You do realise that Canada has more police per head of population than America, right?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm pretty sure every American city and town has a dedicated squad of 30 or 50 people for this task. They're kept pretty busy too.

So. Is the REAL reason you have such a hard on for the Good Ol U S of A is because the last time you visited, nobody would hire you out of the Home Depot Parking Lot?

Dude, when the guy shows up in the pick-up and waves two fingers, he's not giving you the peace sign. He means he only needs two of you for the job.
South Park, series 11, episode 6. ( you might like that one Becky, for the other storyline ! )
Never get them to write an eses for you. Other than that, I thought that was what the two finger thing at Home Depot was all about ?

US; 4 days since the last school mass shooting !
Way to go..........
Quote from Racer X NZ :South Park, series 11, episode 6. ( you might like that one Becky, for the other storyline ! )
Never get them to write an eses for you. Other than that, I thought that was what the two finger thing at Home Depot was all about ?

US; 4 days since the last school mass shooting !
Way to go..........

They stole my idea.
Only instead of replacing teachers, I tried to get them to replace Congress with illegal aliens.
They'll get the job done faster and cheaper. No fancy perks for them. If we ever have a another major disaster, they have a cousin that knows somebody and it'll be OK.
And if they do wind up being the same incompetent morons we currently have, all we gotta do is deport them and go to Home Depot pick up some more.
Sorry for double posting, but I thought you might get a kick out of this cousin.
About ten years ago, in this neighborhood a little north of mine a rumor started that there was going to be this big raid from La Migra. Growing up in vatoland, there's ALWAYS that rumor going around.
Well just so happens at the same time this particular rumor started up, there was this massive car chase. through the neighborhood. Some dude robbed a bank and got into a police chase through several cities and counties and ended up crashing and bailing out of the car in this neighborhood. There were cops of all kinds,with dogs and helicopters and lions and tigers and bears Oh My!
It set the area into a panic. In the space of a day, several thousand people just up and disappeared for a couple of days. The economic impact to the city from them "leaving" was something like 3 million dollars lost.
Illegal immigration is a very weird thing here.

Yay St. Louis!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG